Sign in to follow this  
Jak

RC007

Player: RC007
A3 PID: 01fe2518635e49692562110db30d5fc9
TS3 ID: b1ks4CojLL/JSkxJh3pl/HhvWdo=  //  cNFlrR659aG0VTAQUGvybNZt89M= (two listed)
Length: 24 Hour
Reason: Users vehicle was disabled during a mounted assault during CO51 The Frontier, ~0015Z 05/06/17, user then proceeded to negligently engage friendly units dismounting immediately in front of his disabled vehicle over a 4/5 minute period, killing several.
Processor: Perfk

Edited by Impulse 9

I banned the user as per request.

Was the user warned to stop?

User killed myself, Slider, and a couple others while firing into friendlies. RC then continued to fire wildly/randomly into friendly locations for a couple more minutes. Too be fair though it was night time and I believe he did not have night vision to aid in PID.

I just want to apologize for negligently killing three people during the mission. During our "calvary charge" our vehicle became disabled and the crew died. I then proceeded to light up the treeline without any disregard for the other units dismounting next to me. I had little to no situational awareness and going full auto with the MG at the time probably wasn't the best idea.

@Perfk yes, when I realized that he was raking friendly units immediately in front of him, via global chat.

Worth mentioning user stopped firing once he was warned via global chat also his vehicle commander was dead so I think he situational awareness was low, further he was tunnel visioned by the constant RPG that hit his vehicle which was at least 7 

Edited by Bluef16