Sign in to follow this  
4LyfeiBring

I am new!

Hello i have always watched UO videos and have always done nothing but fall in love with them, i love the seriousness and realism that this community puts into its work and have longed to be a part of it, i now have a beast of a computer and feel ready to join, so if anyone can tell me what my steps should be in joining this awesome community that would be great, thanks

install mods (now available via steam workshop, no additional installs required), go on TS (you can find it at server info top of this page), authenticate (via Auth button at the top of the site), join game when people are playing and chances are someone will help you out

Edited by SpitFir3Tornado

Your first step should be here, to get yourself set up. Please note that we will be switching to Steam Workshop soonTM , so it may benefit you to skip the Arma3Sync steps and go straight to the Steam Modpack, however be aware that at present it is a test release.

Good luck, hop on TS and head to the Help and Support channel if you have any problems, hope to see you ingame!

Welcome to UO! I'm sure you'll find some really awesome people like I have to enhance your ARMA experience.