Joker

adding K9 units

k9 units are widely used in the military ie. MP, eod, ect and i think it would be a great addition to the community. also from what i understand there are no mods for k9. they are actually done in arma 3 by a script?? i think it would be very cool on the server to have a k9 unit sniff out some eod stuff and other things link apprend a HVT for you. i dont actually know how well multiplayer code is on these addons but maybe someone here does. i know there are some videos on youtube showcasing dogs too. and i do know of one ranger milsim unit that uses them and another raider unit that is putting them in soon. and this community here could get some valed first-hand info on using these k9 in arma 3 multiplayer environment. but i will not name these websites bc i dont think im allowed to here. so if any admins want to get this info just send me a pm.

demo video

demo video

No.

why does your response have to be soo rude. this is somthing i was actually excited about...

No.

It would make the commandos remake a lot closer to the original. 

why does your response have to be soo rude. this is somthing i was actually excited about...

Welcome to the real world. 

well im a grown man and i dont let anyone tell me no besides my mom soo i think his one word answer was a lil rude and he needs to calm down

well im a grown man and i dont let anyone tell me no besides my mom so i think his one word answer was a lil rude and he needs to calm down

Welcome to UO.

Seriously, you've been here a long time. You must have heard lots of rude comments and people calling each other "retard", "gay", 'idiot', "fucking idiot" and worse.

They usually mean well and don't intend to be disrespectful. It's just banter. We allow stuff here that would not be tolerated in much of the real world.

I like dogs.

Dont see it as something practical.

I love dogs.  

Here is mine :biggrin:!

K43bDzy.jpg

Edited by Bluef16