Sign in to follow this  
SpitFir3Tornado

TVT60_Remove_From_Negades_V1.Altis.pbo

http://forums.unitedoperations.net/index.php/page/ArmA3/missionlist/_/livemissions/tvt60-remove-from-negades-v1altispbo-r1061?

Incorrect name on server.

BLUFOR Comsig incomplete - no radio channels assigned.

Service support says BLUFOR has 2 x Jackel ?, when they have 5 and a landrover. Not enough room for all of BLUFOR to fit.

Vehicles have no additional ammo in the back but have some ammo loaded, intent uncertain.

Mortar and HMG in a box in BLUFOR spawn unmentioned in notes.

Radios unscrambled.

BLUFOR and OPFOR can see into each other's spawns.

BLUFOR has handgun ammunition but no handguns.

BLUFOR 2IC does not have a long range.

No briefing, bad mission concept killing 1 player HVT is not a good end condition even if it worked, future rpgs with no ammo (pls make rpg7), radio scramble pls, opfor having blufor weapons, spawns provide sight lines to each other, and ridiculous load outs. 

Allthough the mission has lots of points to correct. Sparky i think that language is not correct. If you did not have FUN i am sorry. I am not taking flack from an 18 year old that is going to call my mission shit without an opinion. I would like to see one of your own.

Allthough the mission has lots of points to correct. Sparky i think that language is not correct. If you did not have FUN i am sorry. I am not taking flack from an 18 year old that is going to call my mission shit without an opinion. I would like to see one of your own.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult the mission. The mission is fun and it was pretty good, I was just mad atm because the attacking side was OP while the defending side was weak. Sorry for my attitude.

Sign in to follow this