The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Sign in to follow this  
HeadShot

Arma 3 World War Two

As I'm sure many people are aware, I would love to have a WW2 event. I can't really commit to making missions as I once did due to work/ family / girlfriend commitments though, although maybe with some help I could produce something

Need to be added to some sort of PM thing for this, we need a rough idea of expected numbers before making missions to ensure we have the right amount

I have a couple of missions I roughed out with Iron Front awhile ago. I am going to open them and finish them. Give me a head's up if you move forward and then later when the mods are on the test server. As I finish them, I will upload for further testing. I have found some interesting scripts such as having the field guns firing for the Brecourt Manor Assault . I have a couple of missions for the Normandy map.  There is a good selection of equipment and men where one could create a winter mission on Thirsk as well as on the Desert map.