Gusy

UOAF Session 276 (BMS 4.33 U3) - Saturday [2017-03-11, 1900z]

vandal, i apologise for using coloured lines - i will try to allow for this in future. 

in answer to your points:

1) the numbering is 1-4, left to right - the wingman will switch wings at IP.

2) all planes are dropping in pairs with 100ft spacing. this is overkill for the tower, but it allows #2 to rapidly switch targets should we need to brief an alternate run-in or target in the event of a problem or an abort with the other 3 planes.

3) i mean that the wingman should be prepared to divert to any of the other three targets prior to ingress and divert to one of the other runway bomb lines.

4) 'the tower block' is the tower and all nearby buildings associated with it.

the red lines with tick marks do indeed denote the desired start and end points of the bomb sticks.

the violet lines denote lead element (1/2) and trail element (3/4).

if you are number 2, i want you to hit  the buildings in front of and behind the tower, but be prepared to run in on one of the other targets if we lose a plane. i wont have you divert to a backup target if you are on the run to the tower; but anytime before that is up for grabs!

hope this answers your concerns.

Oh geez don't apologize, I'm old, deaf, blind, and half-moron you'd have to apologize just for speaking and writing to account for all my shortcomings. :biggrin: I just let you know because I was going to describe the lines by color and I have to toss in my condition in case I am wrong. I can distinguish colors almost all of the time, I just get the names wrong. So say you have a yellow and a green light in the cockpit. I will recognize they are different colors but what color I think they are compared to what color you think they are, well that may or may not match. So Gusy's maps and your maps pose no problem for me to interpret it's just that when I talk about the line I may misidentify the line. Usually that's not a big deal, but yeah labeling things a little more would be helpful but not necessary.

And yup I'm all clear on the plan now thanks a million! The anticipation on this flight is through the roof for me, I am so worried about getting shot down it will be a nerve-wracking turn into to target! I can't wait!

Edited by usVandal

I'm switching to a maybe, leaning out. They flew, simmed, and flight planned the hell out of me this week and I am just about burned out on any sort of mentally involved military flying.

Stupid promo image I made for Lobo 1 for this event:

bc3b02f76d9ed09f249f0d34c9da31ef.jpg

I was bored.

Edited by Lexi

Stupid promo image I made for Lobo 1 for this event:

5f1aeb56d10328bd126040a78662f234.jpg

I was bored.

I think it's cool - reminds me of GOT

Nice work

Edited by SKOSH

As usual I would like to thx again everybody involved in the event ! 

Host , fraggers, package leaders and flight leaders ! This was a great flight and it is a great experience to be able to fly with 28 people in BMS