Add Lexi as a Regular.  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Add Lexi as a Regular.

• Yes
    • No

Hello again Regulars,

I'm Lexi - former UO regular and ~3 year UOAF member. I think it's important starting with why I stopped being a UO regular, which was almost entirely based on the fact I was without gainful employment and unable to pay for donorship, despite this I have always helped as/where I can over at UOAF; either through hosting events, helping train, posting news or just leading flights/packages on event day. I also do partake in ARMA 3 and I will reiterate a points from my first regular application: it is harder to play ARMA3 in UO as someone in the EU timezone... but I still do play and even help out from time to time. Besides that I play R6 Siege with UO members and also some other things with good friends I've made here.

However, gainful employment means I can fulfill my obligation to donate and maintain my regularship but it reduces the amount of time I have to offer UO. I know that the recent wave of members joining UOAF and plans for development will need more leadership and volunteers to work on training/management and am happy to offer what I can. 

As a regular once again I hope to offer what I can to make the community better and make UOAF great again. Thank you for your consideration.

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week, ending 2017-03-08.

This poll was put up at user request.

Lexi it's good to see you're active again and flying in our events. I also see that your taking initiative by actively participating in UOAF discussions and helping expand our wiki, thanks! Absolutely Yes.

Yes, has been active in UOAF for some time as I understand. Always respectful and a team player in ArmA.

Now that you've got the weapons, why don't you learn how to use'em.

Yes from me.

Voting Yes.

As a regular once again I hope to offer what I can to make the community better and make UOAF great again. Thank you for your consideration.

Please UOAF, don't turn off the A3 server. :illuminati: 

Yes,

The Buddy Lase will work someday.

Even though you make fun of me which may theoretically violate section 1.1 of the Charter, I am still voting yes.  

Just curious as to who voted no; as there's no accompanying post for comments/improvements I could make, I would appreciate it if you spoke up.