Add MasterBlaster as a Regular  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Add MasterBlaster as a Regular

• Yes
    • No

Hello,

My name is MasterBlaster, after some consideration, I would like to become a regular. I joined United Operations in 2012, but have continued to play here (on and off). I am currently enrolled at a local college, so I tend to do my best to keep track of my school work, but continue to play here on the days I do not have to attend the campus.

During my time here at United Operations, I have learned so much then I thought I would, but I continue to expand my knowledge and learn new things. I have made an extreme number of friends and companions who I continue to enjoy interacting and making memories with.

I have loved the time I have spent here, so that is why I wanted to become a regular. I would like to be an active voice for the community and be able to bring many more great experiences to the playerbase. I do my best to fully express a welcoming hand to new players to show that everyone is welcomed here and invite them to the great environment this community has made.

I am active on Teamspeak and on the server as I do my best to continue to interact with new and current members. I have made sure that I have followed the community’s SOPs and charter on Teamspeak, the forums and the primary. I have created some missions for the primary and I will continue to expand my horizon for mission making. I would like to contribute more to the community in anyway possible, as I am always willing to learn new things if they will lead me to do a better job in helping members of the community. I am always open to work with others to solve problems and continue to work with others to create ideas that will positively help the community.

My time here at United Operations have been great and I just want to be able to give back the amazing experiences and help that was given to me.

Thank you for your time,

MasterBlaster

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week ending on 2017-03-06.

This poll was put up at user request.

No.  After 5 years here you have not made a deep enough impression on me for me to remember who you are and with no member review I have nothing to judge you on.  The lack of an internal member review is not a bad thing but here its also not a good thing as good things are also posted in there to help in these situations.

I have no real opinion of you as of yet. If I see you on the server this weekend/Tuesday I will make my decision.

Edited by j0zh94

Yes, I've known masterblaster for a number of years.

He would be the ideal regular.

Saving a pet from certain doom at the risk of your own health or running a town of hapless misfits, destitute and cannibalistic citizens?

Saving a pet from certain doom at the risk of your own health or running a town of hapless misfits, destitute and cannibalistic citizens?

Definitely Fred

yes