Cunnah

TvT Tuesday

Tuesday used to be pretty popular so I am proposing to see if people want to play again that time. I'm calling it TvT Tuesday but we can throw on some Co-Op if people want.

The main thing is a relaxed mid-week gaming session!

I suggest 2000z but please thoughts and comments below!

An enforced unstructured play session on Tuesdays starting from 2000z, sounds good? A bunch of missions and people to play them, I'm in.

Next step, MISSIONS!

Please, someone, make some...

3pm on East coast? If any of those show up, it still leaves rest in the West deep in working hours.

Edited by Slider

I am down and even without a mission made for the events ill enjoy a midweek session. If we can get a mission maker onboard we can get something such as a TVT campaign would be perhaps interesting and might grab more interest in the event, every other tuesday we would do it that's pretty decent.

Edited by Bluef16

3pm on East coast? If any of those show up, it still leaves rest in the West deep in working hours.

It's impossible to accommodate everyone's time zones. If you start at 2200z, most Europeans wont be able to play due to having to work/study the next day. 2000z is the best option. 

It can be open ended, we have a lot of missions and if enough players show up the server will be populated for some hours.

The hill and East side boyz has been updated hopefully will be pushed too. TVT Tuesdays would be amazing and give me more motivation to complete my missions since I'll probably be able to actually play them.

I think you have a cold...cough, cough!

Was great, although we did find out the hard way about a number of missions being broke D:

Hey guys!

Was wondering what happened to TVT Tuesday, came home from work and saw it wasnt happening and i had heard this past weekend that we were going to have it again today. If it did happen and i missed it, then rip, but if it didnt, I think we should revive this, it was a good way to get some active participation on the Primary, and being a person who has weekdays off, its really nice to be able to spend time on the primary and be able to enjoy some of that time off i get by playing arma.

Hey! I couldn't run it last night , had something come up I'll get it up and running next Tuesday. Or Cunnah maybe