Sign in to follow this  
BennyC

New member.

Hey there, I've yet to meet or play with anyone here but I'll start off by introducing myself. My name is Ben, my game name is BennyC.I haven't been playing Arma that long but the short time I've been playing I've fallen in love with it, I've progressed a lot and put in some serious hours (car accident, no car so lots of free time). In the real world I'm a US Army Veteran, I was a Sergeant (E-5) Flight Operations NCO, I served 6years 6months, I miss it and I'm hoping I can go back someday. I've gone ahead and downloaded the modpack and watched the familiarization video, I'm pretty sure I'm all set up on teamspeak as well.

Question; Am I able to join the sever throughout the week and hop on a mission with other players without any prior requirements like signing up, outside of events?

Thanks, I hope to meet/play with you guys soon.!

Hi BennyC,

Welcome to UO. Yes you are free to join the primary 24/7. Only events will require some form of sign up, but not always. Enjoy your stay.

Also, we are having a large event this Saturday, feel free to sign up and play some ops with 100+ people. 

Welcome to UO you can join the server 24/7 but regularly its only active over the weekend. Through out the week we UO members play different games but feel free to talk to us on ts!

I'm assigning you to United Operations flight ops. Need you to get on FM and the JCR and confirm the pax count for the 22 ship air assault mission, by name, in the next twenty minutes.

welcome.

I'm assigning you to United Operations flight ops. Need you to get on FM and the JCR and confirm the pax count for the 22 ship air assault mission, by name, in the next twenty minutes.

welcome.

You enjoy your job too much