Matty93

Mission Making with CSA'38 Mod

Hey everyone.

just wanted to get some advice for an issue im having with gear scripts for this mod and i believe issues with our current mod set. the issue is weither i use a gear script or not, things spawn in my inventory when they are not put in to the gear script itself. items that shouldnt be there which causes everything else to overflow from the uniform vest and backpack when there not even full especially.

if anyone could help me with this id appreciate it.

Some of the kit has pre-set gear, some of which won't get removed with whatever gear script. There are empty versions of the backpacks, though, since those seem to be the main issue.

well for me the uniform vest and backpacks are not empty and have stuff in them and don't know a solution to this problem.

its not a case of what im using or because im using the script at all. even if i remove the gear script and edit loadouts manually. it still does the same thing with the bug and if i try to remove the items they just reappear all the time and ive tried changing outfits and it does the same for all of them for this mod. not sure what to do next