azzwort

[COMPLETED] UOTC: Familiarization Course [2016-11-20] 1700Z

famil_header.jpg
[table] Course: Familiarization Course Instructor: Whisper/kail Date: Sunday, 2016-11-20 Time: 1700Z Prerequisites: Properly installed & Synchronized addons. Maximum Participants: 24 [/table]
[table] What: The Familiarization Course is designed to get participants accustomed the United Operations ArmA mil-sim experience. Participants will be familiarized with basic functionality of ACE3, ACRE² and UO modifications, their basic roles and duties as member of a fire team and the behavioral standards applicable to the UO Primary. Why: To ensure participants have minimum theoretical knowledge and practical experience to successfully participate on the UO Primary as a member of a Fire Team. Where: Training Server 1 (SRV2), Teamspeak. Remarks: N/A Sign-Up: Nickname (ingame/ts) [/table]
Attendees (024):
  • OctaviusLikesDisco
  • Osiris
  • Raf
Reserves: Edited by kail

I'll 95% be there.

IG: gregolego

TS: might join as "MAL3584 - Greg" but will change to "gregolego"

P.S.

in what time zone is the training staring at 1700?

in what time zone is the training staring at 1700?

GMT or Zulu

It can be very easy if you use the UO main page.

Step 1: - Check what the current Zulu time is.  (On the top left of the UO page).

jX17Z70.jpg?1

Step 2: - Look at your phone, or clock, or watch or the lower right of your computer screen.  This is your current time.

Step 3: - Do the simple arithmetic to determine the difference between Zulu and your time.  In my area I am 7 hrs earlier than Zulu time.

Armed with this knowledge you can just subtract the correct number of hours (from Zulu) to determine what time it will be where you live for any Zulu time.

:smile: Easy.

Greetings,

The Familiarisation Course for the 20th of November 2016 is now complete. Thank you to all those who attended.

Instructors

• Kail
  • Whisper

Students

• OctaviusLikesDisco
  • Osiris
  • Raf

Regards,

Whisper.