StevenIsCalm

I'm now a licensed stock broker as of today!

Just went in for the series 7 exam and passed it with an 83!!! The passing grade is a 72 so it was an amazing feeling knowing I passed by a good margin. Had a good conversation on the anniversary Saturday with Blunt about stocks and felt like we both learned a bit about each other in it, he's a cool guy!

Anyway sorry for coming here just to brag but hopefully I'll be able to play soon once the schedule starts to lighten up because this community really is my favorite thing to do.

Congratulations lad. Good going.

I've got a cousin who is a stock broker. Started on the floor sweeping up or something meanial . Learned the hard way and worked about 10 thousand hours a year for last 40. I've spent a few late nights chewing the fat telling each other stories. He has more integrity than anyone I've ever met. Honest as a dog. I think he still works because he is just too damn committed to his clients. I'm glad to know him and feel privileged to be related to him. He has shed a light on the value and honest culture in the world of investment and helped me to understand that it is an incredible part of the fabric of our society.

Good on ya lad.

That's really nice. He probably works with a really good firm who I hope treats him as good as he treats his clients. My family was freaking out and I'm pretty sayisfied so hopefully one day I'll be successful like all the stories I hear about people. And I'll check out Liars Poker.

In the UK, after changing from law, I almost took a course at Manchester to circumvent such tests, but I ultimately decided economic prosperity isn't so much my interest as intellectual satisfaction. Congratulations, mate, and enjoy a fruitful life! :D 

Edited by Limey

Congratulations lad. Good going.

I've got a cousin who is a stock broker. Started on the floor sweeping up or something meanial . Learned the hard way and worked about 10 thousand hours a year for last 40. I've spent a few late nights chewing the fat telling each other stories. He has more integrity than anyone I've ever met. Honest as a dog. I think he still works because he is just too damn committed to his clients. I'm glad to know him and feel privileged to be related to him. He has shed a light on the value and honest culture in the world of investment and helped me to understand that it is an incredible part of the fabric of our society.

Good on ya lad.

Good luck with the CFA the Series 7 doesn't have anything on that!

Can I buy sum of dem stocks fam?

User received a warning point for this post.

Edited by kalohepirate
3.5 - Catchphrases, Memes, Image Macros and Internet Speak/Slang.