The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

bawki

Tacview sale is on till 18.7.16

I'm in. Online debriefs would be amazing.

Edited by Slider

The registered version also shows passive and active radar locks; I don't think the free version shows them.

True! That and strategic view is one of the main driving factors for me to get a professional licence.

Damn, I just saw the full list of the features. I'll definitely take this because it'll be of use in BMS, DCS and FSX/P3D, which I all use fairly often. If someone is a bit short of $$ before sale ends, I can pay for 1 person beside myself. PM me.

Bawki, will you try to get a list of people interested to try and get the volume discount?

Yes that is why I am posting here, the more people we can get the better. I am looking to find as many people possible for a professional licence.

In as well. Not something I use a lot right now, but I can't imagine a better time to grab it.

How would this work with real planes? What sort of equipment would I need to get the export data?

Sweet ok, im going to do a bit of research and try to figure out if I can use something other than the G1000. I'm in for now, keep me updated prior to purchase please.

I will buy it on ~15.7.16, Payment via Paypal or for europeans you can send it as a bank transaction if you like, not sure how it works for Americans. If you have other ways that might work then just tell me, but I think paypal will work best.

Ok my current list is as follows:

1. amki
  2. bawki
  3. Slider
  4. neuro
  5. VKing
  6. Gusy
  7. Skyenet
  8. Marcin
  9. ElBastardo

Tentative:

1. Mixtrate

One more person(or if Mixtrate is interested) and we are at the maximum discount for professional licenses of:

• 9,98€/license or
  • 14.00 USD/license or
  • 18.85 CAD/license or
  • 8,55 BPS/license(prices may vary due to Johnson-Farage-Index)

I will leave this open till 15.7.16 if more people are interested so they can get the discount as well. I need to take a look at the paypal gifting mechanics but I would prefer to make the payment via paypal. I will post details about payment on 12.7.16

Ok my current list is as follows:

1. amki
  2. bawki
  3. Slider
  4. neuro
  5. VKing
  6. Gusy
  7. Skyenet
  8. Marcin
  9. ElBastardo
  10. Chrisreb
  11. Skin

Tentative:

1. Mixtrate

Which brings the cost for each license to:

• 9,98€/license or
  • 14.00 USD/license or
  • 18.85 CAD/license or
  • 8,55 BPS/license(prices may vary due to Johnson-Farage-Index)

I will leave this open till 15.7.16 if more people are interested so they can get the discount as well. I need to take a look at the paypal gifting mechanics but I would prefer to make the payment via paypal. I will post details about payment on 12.7.16