j0zh94

Ban - MrPink

Please tell me this is a joke... Toast and I had a dispute on another community and he runs over to UO and attempts to get me wrongfully banned because he did not get his way. I would like to see proof that I am this September account/person. I have been Mr.Pink since the very day I started playing at UO. I don't understand how someone can take a personal vendetta out on someone and get them wrongfully banned. This one blows my mind.

Firstly, your steam alias was once September:

198d6e336a26ba8081dd669d795cd87a.png

Though you quickly attempted to hide this fact by changing your name after this ban was posted:

38c6d1e9d0a3323125dd731f2bdb2682.png

Secondly, in your in ban as September you were messaging a user here called Korupt Virus, you were attempting to convince this user to join your group "Crime Life RPG":

a6c8b1e3728b2fab1775a641e7e42271.png

If you look at this screenshot, you can clearly see the HTML to CrimelifeRPG.com in your name on Steam as Mr. Pink:

97fb1ac958d039f751d2e9b97d2548bf.png

And if you check the Steam group of Crime Life Gaming, you will also see that you are the owner of said community

96ad591066884ecfb78a258285b5857d.png

And when you click the hyperlink on Crimelife Gaming, it will take you to http://www.crimeliferpg.com/

Now it is possible that Crimelife Gaming and Crimelife RPG are not the same and this is merely a coincidence, except here is a picture of September as the admin of Crime Life Gaming TS3:

aa1b9559029d605b1006179be914f3a7.png

And then finally, if you visit the actual CrimeLifeGaming website, you can see that a User called September, using that same profile picture that you use on both Steam and UO Forums, maintained the website financially throughout the years:

e8cc16af0cf9bc81c21237e9670a03a2.png

All of this, plus additional information, as well as Toast's statement, has led me to believe that you are in fact the user September. 

Toast was a member of crime life before I  was, he had access to the website admin panel that all admins use. He obviously altered things while he still had access in order to get me banned. What I also don't understand is that one of the pictures shows that my name was once "September" yet the other once which is the actual original screenshot of my profile shows no "September" alias, once again CLEARLY altered. I am not September.

Toast was a member of crime life before I  was, he had access to the website admin panel that all admins use. He obviously altered things while he still had access in order to get me banned. What I also don't understand is that one of the pictures shows that my name was once "September" yet the other once which is the actual original screenshot of my profile shows no "September" alias, once again CLEARLY altered. I am not September.

As stated, you changed your name after this ban to hide the September tag. I personally witnessed this on steam. Everything that was screenshotted was verified by myself to be accurate, as all of this information, bar the TS3 screens, is accessible publically. 

Again, this evidence alone is sufficient enough to prove who you are. 

For the last time I am not September. But go ahead and ban another loyal player for something completely wrong/unrelated to the UO community. If that is your decision so be it.

And you can't change your name to hide an alias, it shows all of them so that makes no sense.

Ignore my previous posts, they are BS. I WAS September. I'm not going to lie anymore because there's no point. It's just hard for me to let go of the community I've been playing on for years and have friends on. The user that informed of my past alias knew it from day 1 and he kept that a secret until recently when he got mad at me for something. I was backstabbed just because this person threw a tantrum and did not get their way. I also think it is wrong for someone to bring problems from another community into one that has nothing to do with them. I don't expect to EVER be unbanned at this point, but I truly am sorry because I feel as if I betrayed the UO community. Just so it is understood why I did this - I appealed my ban as September multiple times and was denied a second change several times. So I said screw it, "If they won't give me another shot I'm going to come in as another alias and I'll just prove it" Nobody would have known I was the same person because I am infact different. I have made friends on UO and have always tried to abide by the rules (besides the obvious one broken). I rarely offend anyone and I have always followed orders in-game as MrPink. The few bans I have as MrPink were for accidental hot mic incidents. I do not like to acknowledge or admit to the name "September" because I associate it with an immature/negative past alias. I am telling the truth when I say I am not September, but I WAS September years ago. I don't go by that name anymore because of what is associated with it. Once again I am sorry UO. Maybe I'll see some of you around in other games.

Also on a side note, reading back on the September perm ban I am god damn disappointed in myself. Part of the reason I refuse to acknowledge the September alias is because of how cringe worthy and outright disgusting my actions on the forum were. I am ashamed to admit I acted that way four years ago.

Also on a side note, reading back on the September perm ban I am god damn disappointed in myself. Part of the reason I refuse to acknowledge the September alias is because of how cringe worthy and outright disgusting my actions on the forum were. I am ashamed to admit I acted that way four years ago.

Looks like you act that way today. I took you 2 days and 5 posts to admit reality....

Short of a poll being posted for you, I am not seeing any reason to remove this ban given the feedback in this thread.

If my ban is not lifted I completely understand. I'm not expecting to be unbanned, just wanted to come clean.

User connected to TS , banned again linking thread.

Edited by VPope
Admin Note