The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

HeadShot

Arma 3 - IF: Liberation 1944 Event [2016-06-25] 1800Z

Even a complete reinstall of Arma 3 did not allow me to install this cleanly.  I just had it skip over files with errors, and I suppose I could try it, but I very much doubt it will work.

Having problems installing IF patches. Ive tried reinstalling and redownloading and still not working so I'm going to withdraw

I have very little skill with installation and mods and such so I speak as the uninformed but ...

I'm still getting lots of error messages and when I try playing alone I experience problems.  Having said that I'm told that I may still able to participate in the event.  I tested with VPope and Jeadshot last night and it seemed okay.

I don't get as far as actually running IFL in A3. I start with IFL 1.05 and following the conversion end up with a broken IFL 1.033 in A3. I guess it could be something to do with the Steam repacking, but I've no real  idea.

Any one who is having issues, I have a download link for Iron Front which will allow you to bypass the converstion process. See me on TS to sort things out, you will need to show proof that you own Iron Front though (you can add me on steam for this though).

Bah, was meant to be away for this and now I am here. Doubly frustrating.

I don't get as far as actually running IFL in A3. I start with IFL 1.05 and following the conversion end up with a broken IFL 1.033 in A3. I guess it could be something to do with the Steam repacking, but I've no real  idea.

I had the same problem. What fixed it for me was putting putting the patch file 1.05->1.12 in the ARMA3 folder and run it as administrator with the -incurrentfolder parameter

There should be space.

Sadly, I had not bothered to set anything up and had forgotten it was this weekend once I realised I was at home. Might try to sort it in the next hour or so and see if I can join for a mission or two. The last WWII event was epic.