The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

HeadShot

Arma 3 - IF: Liberation 1944 Event [2016-06-25] 1800Z

I recant my earlier sign up for this event. I'm going to be in Arizona at this time, away from my PC. Sorry Headshot.

t3kXpaH.png

June 22nd @ 2200 Zulu Testing server 2 will be and we will be testing a few of the missions that will be played Saturday. You are also able to use this opportunity to ensure your mods are working.

I'm gonna have to bail. Just been told I'm working this weekend.....

Sorry, I'm going to have to withdraw from this. I just cannot get my steam version of IFL working with this, it simply fails to convert correctly.

I've been looking forward to this for weeks and would love to join, but I have been unable to get the full IF conversion working.  I've tried following the instructions to the letter, and tried other times while taking some shortcuts.  I simply cannot get this working as it finds errors on all the LIB_DLC_1 files once I start trying to patch the DLC.  Errors seem to start with the france_data.pbo and don't seem to end - it seems that the only other person that's run in to this wiped their entire Arma 3 installation and reinstalled from scratch to get it working.

I've reinstalled iron front, re-downloaded the patching tools and re-converted the mod on multiple computers and I simply cannot get this working.  Bloody aggravating and I'm sure to miss it because of this.

I don't suppose someone with some success with this could simply put the final patched folders up somewhere were they could be grabbed for this event?   I'm probably asking too much, and I have no idea if these patches make changes outside of the mod folders.

Edited by FrozenLiquidity

Even a complete reinstall of Arma 3 did not allow me to install this cleanly.  I just had it skip over files with errors, and I suppose I could try it, but I very much doubt it will work.

Filled last week, still coming and everything is ready

Filled a week ago, still coming and everything is set

I also have to withdraw, something came up. :/

Nevermind I'll be there anyways lol.

Having problems installing IF patches. Ive tried reinstalling and redownloading and still not working so I'm going to withdraw