The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Force_Majeure

LOA Force_Majeure

Hello all,

I was not able to post a LOA before I left for OTS at Maxwell AFB, so here it is. One week into OTS, before heading out to the drill pad, I have time to fire up my Impulse-certified laptop and see what a shitty job azzwort has been doing around here recently. Nothing has changed, nothing new to report.

I will be effectively unreachable until June 17th, after which I will most likely be so busy that I will not be a "regular" presence in the community. Therefore, with current expectations, I will most likely resign my regularship around this time. In case you have not read it, in September of last year I posted a "Dear John" explaining many of the peculiarities surrounding the aura of Force_Majeure and why I made some of my decisions with regards to the community. When the time comes, I will visibly provide my Last Will and Testament on the forums.

You may ask how OTS is going. Well, let me just reply by stating, "When was the last time you climbed underneath your bed and used a garter strap from your Dress Blues to hold the hospital corners on your bed?" "Do you have a blister in between your thumb and index finger because you're the guidon bearer?"

Also, I'm 95% confident that Command One - Actual's brother is in my flight, and he's just as hilarious. Another flight in our squadron also has Boonduock's half cousin from Philly HOW CUOPY!? A-boat 50% of the wing is prior enlisted at the SSgt TSgt level, so us lay folks were churched pretty fast. Another 91 pages of knowledge to memorize. I'll get back to 'yal after June 17th.

Force

Edited by Force_Majeure

Good luck in OTS Force! Darkfib3r and I will keep the show running at UOAF. Can't wait for story time on June 17th.

1. Acknowledge that you are just taking up weight in the aircraft.
2. Eject - as required.

Focus on the flight suit.

Unless you start with it, in which case screw you.

Good luck.

Edited by HellHound

FLIGHTS, PREPARE FOR INSPECTION!

uhtDyeZ.jpg

OPEN RANKS, HARCH!

7wdLDyZ.jpg

Duck walk commences (after left deltoid arm muscles collapsed due to dress right dress).

Force

Edited by Force_Majeure

1. Acknowledge that you are just taking up weight in the aircraft.

2. Eject - as required.

Focus on the flight suit.

Unless you start with it, in which case screw you.

Good luck.

He won't get his bag until he goes to IFS.

Edited by Fluffer

"Do you have a blister in between your thumb and index finger because you're the guidon bearer?"

Ha ha, thats what you get for being high speed. But for real, how many hundreds of time did you do it cause it doesn't sound like you got it right the first time.

"Do you have a blister in between your thumb and index finger because you're the guidon bearer?"

Ha ha, thats what you get for being high speed. But for real, how many hundreds of time did you do it cause it doesn't sound like you got it right the first time.

It took me seriously only two days to master. "Excellence in all we do." cue memorization: (Our mission often involves the risk of human life, and sometimes national survival. The obligation to excel is a moral obligation for members of a professional military force.)

Force

You guys look so goofy with those black camelbacks.

I wish I'd been issued a camelback.

Meanwhile I'm over here like

LFyiWQI.jpg

Interestingly, the T-6B module for FSX has been a HUGE help for me.  It's gotten to the point where I've had peers trading beer for runs with it.