Fox D

EvE Online

So with all the drama going on in eve at the moment (Biggest war probably ever) I have decided to give it a go again!

Does anyone else play eve?

Is anyone else interested in playing?

I have a holding corp for my characters and at the moment am doing incursion stuff, if anyone fancies joining me post up in here or find me on TS

I have a Caldari character, I mostly do Level 4 missions out of Nourvukaiken (not sure on spelling).

Also mining.

I have a Raven fitted with Cruise Missiles.

I was previously in SMA so I have a fuckload of ships up in the Fade region that I might go fuck with CFC with.

Edit: Also have some buddies setup in a C4 wormhole that would be interested in taking us in. Would be good to base out of a WH to play with the CFC a bit.

Edited by h3killa

I keep getting into this game for 2 weeks then quitting again. I am sure I have pissed off/confused at least 5 corps by now by applying and playing with different groups of guys then disappearing suddenly lol.

I was previously in SMA so I have a fuckload of ships up in the Fade region that I might go fuck with CFC with.

Edit: Also have some buddies setup in a C4 wormhole that would be interested in taking us in. Would be good to base out of a WH to play with the CFC a bit.

I lived in a WH for years, its good fun!

I would be interested in joining this

I am director in a C2 wormhole corp. We do all sorts of stuff. If anyone wants to hang out catch me on teamspeak or mail ingame: Pritovsky Pootis

I also have a very good friend in a director position of a nullsec alliance. They'd likely be willing to accept us as well.

guys...I have my card info plugged in and my finger on the resub button....please help me....talk me out of this...it...is......sucking...me........

CREDIT CARD IS PRIMARY!

Boon did not resist re-subscribing to EVE.

Here is a brief summary of tonights activities where my corporation teamed up with boon to remove two drakes that thought they could beat boon 2v1:

https://youtu.be/CLNtCAH7Pj4

Edited by Andy-EEF-

Oh damn, i'm still playing, Currently in Amarr FW, If anyone wanna group up let me know ! 

I'm still running incursions and keeping out of trouble :D

Might have to start looking into something to spice my life up