Fluffer

10 free copies of Falcon 4.0 for UOAF members

All,

Since the release of 4.33.1, it is apparent that people need a legit copy of Falcon 4.0 to participate in events. For those of you who do not have a copy, I will be purchasing 10 copies of Falcon 4 through steam to give away to UOAF members to enable a smooth transition. The release of this give away will be limited to Active and Reserve members of UOAF. Exceptions will be made to those who are not members yet, but actively contribute and participate in a positive manner, Gusy and Darkfiber will be tasked to identify those individuals as I have not been active enough to know all the new faces.

The process to receive a copy will be as follows:

If you are an Active or Reserve UOAF member on the roster and do not have a copy of Falcon 4, PM me

There are two options for gifting a copy of Falcon 4 through Steam, 1. Via email and 2. direct copy transfer through account. Tell me how you want to be gifted a copy.

If we make it through the 10 copies, I will consider buying more. With an average of 10-15 active players per event, I don't anticipate using all 10 copies.

Cheers,

-Fluffer

Edited by Fluffer

This is extremely generous, thanks Fluffer!

Would you mind reserving one copy for the server? If you have access to the UOAF BMS server, you could install it directly. Alternately, you could gift a copy to me or Gusy and we could download and install it on the server. Whatever option is easiest for you is fine with me.

Gusy and I will share a list of candidates with you soon. Thanks again!

Great stuff fluffer - i already have a copy but i appreciate the gesture as do the others who need a copy im sure! 

Based on recent past commitment to UOAF weekly events and the anticipation of commitment to future events, the following candidates qualify for Fluffer's Falcon 4.0 giveaway gift:

1. Gusy
2. Brainling
3. Briland
4. Beatty
5. BigWebs
6. Slider
7. Andy-EEF-
8. Skyenet
9. Hammy
10. Hellhound
11. Headshot
12. Flukey

13. Fisty McMuffin

Preference will be given in the order listed above. If your name is on this list and you already have a copy, please reply in the thread and your slot will be removed. If you think you will not be attending many future UOAF events and would like to give up your slot to someone else, also please reply.

Currently owns a copy:

Fluffer

DarkFib3r

Ghostdog

Neuro

Domestos

Thanks again to Fluffer for his extremely generous offer!

Edited by DarkFib3r

Ditto, if the people who are listed above need a copy. Feel free to PM me and we'll make it happen, also I should be off this weekend (but we all know how that goes). So if I am around, we can figure it out on TS as well.

-Fluffer

That's really thoughtful fluffer, great inititative!

Also, I'm stoked to have made it into "santa's list" :D however I did procure a copy on steam early on after I saw where the bms-tommo deal was going, so I'm covered! :)

But thanks a lot.

Thank you for putting me on the list, much appreciated! Fluffer, what's most convenient for you? PM or something else?

Great idea, much appraciated. Thank you for putting me on the list! I already have my own copy. See you on upcoming events. 

Damn, very nice of you Fluffer.

I have a copy already, just wanted to check in and say it's a lovely thing you are doing. Wish I could attend the events, but it seems my internet has for the first time prevented me in participating. (God damn download speed).