j0zh94

ACRE2 - 887 Bug tracker thread

In the interest of collecting as many of the bugs that UO encounter whilst testing the beta versions of ACRE a relevant thread has been created.

All bugs posted here will be relayed across to the ACRE dev team, hopefully removing the key excuse for not informing them and increasing their ability to fix these issues. 

So, if you encounter a bug please post below.

In the event you encounter a bug already posted please quote the bug, state the day you also encountered this error and provide the RPT.

If you are unaware of how to get your RPT you can find the logs here:

C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Local\Arma 3\

Please upload the relevant RPT (the one from the same day/time) and attach it to your post. 

Please use the following guide when posting bugs:

ACRE bug - 869:

Level of severity: (Low/Medium/Game Breaking)

What was the bug:

Can you replicate the bug:

Please provide the RPT log at the time of bug:

This is not a recommendation thread, only post bugs/posts relating to bugs that have occurred in this version.

While 871 has not been pushed this weekend it is planned for Monday/Tuesday.

It addresses the following issue

869-> 871 is a hotfix for an issue that 869 created basically (remote start speaking RPT spam). All RPT spam for remote start speaking should be resolved now.

Level: Game Breaking

Bug: Spec pen can hear all players. ACRE communication, as in simple talking, (unknown if radios are affected) cuts on and off (sometimes never comes back).

Replication: No

RPT: N/A

Bug: Spec pen can hear all players. ACRE communication, as in simple talking, (unknown if radios are affected) cuts on and off (sometimes never comes back).

Can confirm. Happened both during my mission (COTVT16 Rolling Sands v2 on PR FATA) and the mission played immediately after (CO10 The Diversion on Utes).

RPT (CO10 The Diversion): http://pastebin.com/QC1wXpsu

888 has yet to be approved by BattlEye,holding off on update to that build for the next day or so. 888 fixes some micro-stutter with players in vehicles.

Need more information on this, not sure I understand the context of both sentences.

ACRE bug - 887:

Level of severity: Game Breaking

What was the bug: alive player was able to hear players on other team locally, at 50+ meters, as if they were next to them. I was in the palace on Zargabad, listening to Jozh and Kevin talk, they were 70m away, outside.

Can you replicate the bug: Not sure

Please provide the RPT log at the time of bug: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sw6qnlg9034d89w/arma3_2016-03-24_18-03-46.rpt?dl=0

Need more information on this, not sure I understand the context of both sentences.

In the spectator pen (as a spectator) you sometimes can hear all of the communication as if it is global, while it should be functioning locally.

Additionally, direct communication seems to cut out and cease functioning - you can hear other players locally (sometimes), but they do not hear you, and vice versa. I'm not sure if it has been replicated since last night.

Spec bug should be fixed in 889, just need Impy to push to server. Should be good for the weekend (at least Sat/Sun).