Hammy

Hello!

Hello,

I´m 22y old regular guy from Czech Republic, Prague. I´ve flown couple sims before Falcon. I´ve self-studied Falcon for 6 months (quite frustrating tbh), then got in touch with Czech Falcon community, and flown with them for couple months.

I´ve seen a lot videos ft. members of your squad. I like experience, teamwork, organization, that you are showing and pulling of. And most importantly, you´re having fun.

I´ve already read minimum competencies, and I believe that I fulfill most of it. The thing is that english is not my native language, I have minimum knowlege of Brevity and  even though I studied SOP of weapon delivery, navigating and just flying in general, I want to fly „properly“, its something I cannot acomplish with self learning, I think.

I hope I can join you in virtual skies soon!

Regards

Hammy

Welcome to UO and more specifically UOAF. Much fun is to be had, it's almost an SOP for us.

If you read through the minimum competencies and our Getting Started Guide, consider yourself ready to go. Our SOP's are located here, so make sure to give that a read. If you are not fluent in English, no problem. As long as you can literally count to "four" and say things like "Fox 3, Bullseye 123 for 456" and "2 is saddled", that is all we require.

The first step is to RSVP for any of our Saturday events. As a squadron the only commitment that we require is an RSVP of "yes" or "no" to our weekly Saturday BMS events. Once you arrive at the event, usually 20:00 CET, the rest of the UOAF guys will make sure you have the server IP and correct bandwidth parameter. Fly as a #4 or a #2 at first, that way you can get accustomed to how we operate.

Force 

Welcome to UO! Make sure you've read up on the links provided by Force and you'll have a great time at the BMS events. We fly together every Saturday at 1900z. See you then!