Sign in to follow this  
PaxJaromeMalues

Air Service Reference Cards

All Reference Cards are based upon the following sources:

• FM 3-04.300 - Airfield and Flight Operations Procedures (2008)
  • FM 3-04.111 - Aviation Brigades (2007)
  • FM 3-04.203 - Fundamentals of Flight (2007)
  • FM 3-04.113 - Utility and Cargo Helicopter Operations (2007)
  • ATP 4-25.13 - CASUALTY EVACUATION (2013)
  • FM 4-02.2 - MEDICAL EVACUATION (2007)
  • JP 3-09.3 - Close Air Support (2009)
  • FM 1-02.1 (FM 3-54.10) - MULTI-SERVICE BREVITY CODES (2005)
  • MCRP 3-25B - MULTI-SERVICE BREVITY CODES (2005)
  • NTTP 6-02.1 - MULTI-SERVICE BREVITY CODES (2005)
  • AFTTP(I) 3-2.5 - MULTI-SERVICE BREVITY CODES (2005)

Please IMMEDIATELY inform me via PM if one of these sources is outdated or has been replaced. I am not a member of the military and therefor have only limited access to such informations.

! ALL REFERENCE CARDS WILL BE MAINTAINED AND UPDATED TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE !

! IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE INFORM ME VIA PM, I WILL TRY TO FIX ASAP !

! ALL REFERENCE CARDS IN EU DIN-A4 PAPER FORMAT !

! IT IS SUGGESTED TO PRINT AND LAMINATE THESE CARDS FOR REUSE WITH FLIPCHART-PENS !

Format: .pdf

ALL Cards can be found in the UO Wiki LINKME

Videos for Education:

Kind regards,

Pax

Edited by PaxJaromeMalues

Some critique on your brevity sheet:

1. ANYFACE is used when you need to talk to AWACS or GCI but don't know their callsign, not when replying to a callsign you didn't hear properly.
  2. ATTACK is not used for type III control; CLEARED TO ENGAGE is the proword that authorizes the aircraft to release ordnance.
  3. BINGO is the fuel state required to return to base, not the current fuel state. The proword for fuel state is FUEL STATE.
  4. FOX 1/2/3 is the proword for any air to air missile. It's used when shooting ("FOX 3!") or when getting shot at (e.g. "FOX 3 INBOUND!").
Edited by VKing

you seem to have a US specific patient nationality/status section plus are missing obstacles/terrain in your MEDEVAC card.

Heres the MEDEVAC card I was are given for reference (it's for ISAF): https://goo.gl/photos/sh1BfMxHUdunuewj6

Thank you!

FIXED

Some critique on your brevity sheet:

1. ANYFACE is used when you need to talk to AWACS or GCI but don't know their callsign, not when replying to a callsign you didn't hear properly.
  2. ATTACK is not used for type III control; CLEARED TO ENGAGE is the proword that authorizes the aircraft to release ordnance.
  3. BINGO is the fuel state required to return to base, not the current fuel state. The proword for fuel state is FUEL STATE.
  4. FOX 1/2/3 is the proword for any air to air missile. It's used when shooting ("FOX 3!") or when getting shot at (e.g. "FOX 3 INBOUND!").

1. FIXED. I thought it would be used if one did not know the callsign at all; example was bad.

2. Fixed :) I had this right in my other documents no idea how I messed that up xD

3. I must have completely misunderstood that! FIXED!

4. Further Question: 1, 2, and 3 still describe the type of missile or the number of AA missle launched? Also I thought the Prowords for friendly ordnance would be: Pig, Rifle, Long shot and guns going; is that incorrect?

The number is the type, yes; SARH, IR, and ARH.

FOX is for air-to-air missiles.

PIGS is a glide bomb,

RIFLE is launching a Maverick or similar type of AGM.

LONG RIFLE is for a long-range AGM like a SLAM-ER.

MAGNUM is an anti-radiation missile launch.

BRUISER is an air-launched anti-ship missile.

None of these are particularly relevant in Arma, however.

Edited by VKing

Hi,

RTO and JTAC Brevity sheets have been combined, reworked and updated to the wiki.
This doc is now thought for colored duplex printing and lamination.

There will be NO further updates about any action card changes in this forum topic from this point forward!

If you search for info/updates look at the wiki pages history or the pdf-file history page.

Pls close this topic.

~Pax