Bodei

Where did all the seeder missions go?

I haven't been on much lately but can't find any seeder missions to get things rolling when nobody's on. What gives?

Just play the low player count missions, I would really like to see some more of those CO06-CO16 Missions. In my opinion they also dont need to be very complex but just work. Was the patrol ops mission removed?

Was the patrol ops mission removed?

Yeah, apparently there isan ACRE issue when you respawn (I don't have time to fix it).

My new mission can be used as a seeder, although I think it needs to have certain parameters to be called an official "seeder" here at UO. When I was trying to populate the server today not having a seeder required me to be an active admin which is not something we as regulars should expect of the general population should no regulars be on. Also the downtime between missions is high leading to a new slotting screen and briefing and new CO every 1-2hrs compared to 4+ when a seeder is running. Some of the best times Ive ever had in arma is playing late night Domination.

Edited by fusionpoo

Seeder missions are an important part of the mission list

I would like to see the PLT Zeus missions put back on :)

People misuse and get too derpy with ZEUS missions, I would rather not see it on the server acting as a seeder, to much of a hassle.

Fusion...........Storm chasers cannot be used as a seeder if that's the mission your talking about....

A patrol ops, or even better yet, an ALIVE seeder mission would fit well.

People also misuse and get derpy with patrol ops, and its allowed on the server

I dont understand why people in this community are so against Zeus!

Yes, its not perfect, but it provides us with an almost limitless tool to create low player count missions on the fly! I dont understand why people cant see how useful a tool that is

I am going to have to agree with Militant on this one.  The level of derpyness on Zeus normally outweighs whats happening on Patrol Ops.  I am not sure the ACRE issue is still present.

People misuse and get too derpy with ZEUS missions, I would rather not see it on the server acting as a seeder, to much of a hassle.

Fusion...........Storm chasers cannot be used as a seeder if that's the mission your talking about....

A patrol ops, or even better yet, an ALIVE seeder mission would fit well.

2 comments:

1.) I had incredible good experiences with ZEUS missions. There were also examples of what you discribed, so it is a 50/50 for me. POps instead in my opinion is to be considered datawaste.

2.) POps or Alive only in highly configured variants, as the one that Whiplash once made.

regards,

Pax

I've had a number of amazing experiences in ZEUS too, when we have actually had someone acting as the Zeus who doesn't horribly misuse the thing. The thing about Zeus is that it caters to both good gameplay and derpiness in equal measures, and which way it ends up is usually more or less defined by what the Zeus does. While a Zeus can do absolutely ridicilous things (mostly in terms of completely unreasonable objectives and enemy force compisition and giving complete free reign with respawns), a Zeus can also enforce organization within the players and decide to provide the players only with mission-relevant equipment beyond what they spawn with and actually also make very reasonable and often fun missions. Patrol Ops on the other hand tends to cater to a lot of derpiness regardless of who the CO or whatever is, with unmitigated access given to players to all kind of equipment and vehicles and instant paradropping to wherever the fuck they want on the map.

What I'm basically trying to say is that I agree with Fox in that Zeus is an AMAZING tool, and problems with it rise only when people misuse it (and that can always be responded to with blacklists or even bans).

Blacklists and bans only work when people report it. We have seen over and over this does not happen so no that will not work.

No ZEUS mission is derpy, it's people misusing it that create derp. Just the same as guns don't kill people, it's other people that do.

Personally, I don't really like the last Patrol Ops mission we had on Altis for three reasons:

-the objectives were often too hard to acomplish for an infantry force

-nobody would bother bringing force multipliers like tanks or IFVs into the battle because most of the time the objectives would be very far away

-there's no JIP teleport, resulting in quite a hard time to manage JIPs with a handful of people and nobody assigned to transport them (seeders are supposed to be JIP friendly after all!)

The real solution would be to start looking for other community-made missions (and I don't mean our community only) or make our own seeder from scratch. Since the latter is a ton of work, no missionmaker here would attempt it without knowing for sure that it won't get removed from the server just for the reason of using weapon boxes or arsenal. I suppose it's also possible to use the Patrol Ops framework, but redesign the tasks. Should the upcoming Eden editor have an option to export a mission into an sqf script, that would make creating tasks both easier and more elegant, since each task could be custom tailored to the location where it's ocurring. Having a set of tasks for when the playercount is below 5, between 5 and 10 and so on would not be impossible to do with such an editor and would result in a lot more elegant outcome than creating a generic task type template and using that for every location, adding additional forces dynamically depending on playercount, as it's done currently.

I believe that having a set of basic expectations of a good seeder mission would help the missionmakers decide if they want to undertake the task of creating a seeder.

Hope this is still considered on topic:

It is the old discussion whether missions can be derpy or if it is solely the players fault. I do believe that although it is the players fault, some missions are more vulnerable to that kind of behavior than others. ZEUS seeder missions do belong to those kind of missions in my opinion. Especially since it is a seeder, you are dependent on a competent ZEUS that not only knows the technical aspects but who has also a good understanding of suitable scenarios suited for the individual situation on the server. And the lower the player count the less likely you have someone who fulfills all these requirements.

We had quite a few threads about how seeders should be made or what the players would like to see in a good seeder mission etc. But I think not many are interested in realizing a self-made seeder mission and even fewer are capable of doing so.

Missions in the style of patrol ops are just fine in my opinion, although I agree with what Delta38 said above. Especially the patrol ops on Altis we used to have needs some tweaking to make it more suitable for the community. There are certain things you could change to make the mission more "UO-gameplay-supportive". Less time should be put into placing tons of assets and ammo boxes with all kinds of stuff. Instead it needs a decent gear script, some resupply for mission critical equipment and tasks that are more suitable for a small infantry unit. Focusing on infantry tasks that require few assets could potentially help to improve gameplay.

The goal in my opinion should be to have a "normal" coop mission with unlimited respawn and dynamic tasks. Nothing else. No ammo pool with tons of different weapons to choose, no wardrobe with different accessories, no weired HALO jumping and other things we also don't have in the normal missions. I still fail to see why seeders are seen so differently. In my opinion, and to repeat myself, a good seeder should be just like any other mission we have on the server, with the same concepts and standards, except that it can be played with low numbers for a rather long time to pass the time for more people to join.

Blacklists and bans only work when people report it. We have seen over and over this does not happen so no that will not work.

No ZEUS mission is derpy, it's people misusing it that create derp. Just the same as guns don't kill people, it's other people that do.

I believe that having a set of basic expectations of a good seeder mission would help the mission makers decide if they want to undertake the task of creating a seeder.

I do believe that although it is the players fault, some missions are more vulnerable to that kind of behavior than others. ZEUS seeder missions do belong to those kind of missions in my opinion, you are dependent on a competent ZEUS that not only knows the technical aspects but who has also a good understanding of suitable scenarios suited for the individual situation on the server.

We had quite a few threads about how seeders should be made or what the players would like to see in a good seeder mission etc. But I think not many are interested in realizing a self-made seeder mission and even fewer are capable of doing so.

Missions in the style of patrol ops are just fine in my opinion,... Focusing on infantry tasks that require few assets could potentially help to improve gameplay. In my opinion, and to repeat myself, a good seeder should be just like any other mission we have on the server, with the same concepts and standards, except that it can be played with low numbers for a rather long time to pass the time for more people to join.

I probably should just keep my mouth shut. Sometimes posting thoughts or opinions can be interpreted as a demand to change policy. This is just an idea from someone who has very little knowledge of mission making.

Here goes ….

I don’t think the issue is that big. Impulse has said that the missions can be used when they are fixed. If I could fix them I would. But ARMA would probably be extinct by the time I figured out how.

As far as the pros and cons of seeder missions.

I have had great experiences playing Zeus missions. Incredible gameplay. Some of the best mission experiences I’m had were with Zeus. I also enjoy PatrolOps and even Domi. Zeus is best because the objectives and enemy can be tweaked and guided to enhance the mission. But PatrolOps and Domi style AI missions are pretty good for training.

It’s so true that the mission is only as good as those playing. But our servers run 24/7 with no requirement for a skilled person policing the derp. We are all expected to manage the server. Image 8 players in a seeder were everyone wants lots of kills and is prepared to respawn continuously . All 8 of them are happy to keep dieing and killing till the player count gets too big and a real mission is put up. They consider the game style a type of training. Developing skill by repetition. But the battlefield is littered with the bodies and smoking destroyed assets. You really expect someone else to log on and start issuing bans and blacklists to some or all of the 8 happy players? Or perhaps someone should log on to the mission and just shut it down and watch the 8 happy players quietly leave. In a one-life mission the players would soon be dead or out of ammo and the mission over.

Black lists and bans will only work if they are applied. Unless the versatile  missions (that can more easily be used for derp) are only permitted when there are members playing who are competent and prepared to administer the server the enforcement is not a solution. Many of us would prefer not to participate if our time must be spent enforcing our opinion of “proper” game play.

Unlimited assets and re-spawn are powerful tools that can be so easily welded into derpfest … even by well meaning players. Seems reasonable to have missions that do not encourage derp.

The difficulty with creating the good seeder mission is we all want the perfect mission. And there are so many expectations … many of them conflicting.

Expectations for Seeders

• Access to a wide variety of equipment to enable players to gain familiarity.
  • Sophisticated objectives.
  • No halo jumping.
  • JIP teleport to leaders.
  • Zeus to enhance versatility.
  • Respawn to avoid waiting.
  • Limited equipment, assets and NO fashion accessories.
  • Ammo resupply ONLY at intervals.
  • JIP pens.
  • Zeus for certified players only.
  • LR radios at spawn point with sign to contact PL for orders.
  • Halo Jumping.
  • Respawn limited to one life every 15 minutes.
  • No teleport to leaders.
  • UNLIMITED ammo.
  • Simple Objectives.
  • No Zeus.

Suggestions: (Note these are NOT polls to change policy).

1) Allow Zeus missions only when a certified Zeus player is slotted in the roll.

2) Solicit input (forums-post/discussion/poll) for all expectations to assist mission makers with creating a UO seeder.

Edited by Jimbo

I agree with most people here, ZEUS Patrol Ops, Domi have assisted me greatly in gameplay and leadership training. It helps people learn the ropes and become famil with weapons platforms for use in "real" missions. Some of the best games I've been in were in Arma 2 Patrol Ops. There just needs to be something for those increasing times when the server is empty. I've done Patrol Ops/Domi with two people and had fun with great teamwork. The main thing is ... THEY REALLY DO WORK FOR SEEDING THE SERVER!!! 

In my opinion, an ideal seeder mission would be an ALIVE mission with some assets and a MHQ, where you either take on an insurgent force, or you are the insurgent force. It would be a very good seeder mission, but also it would be very good just for some good dynamic gameplay.

PatrolOps wasn't too bad, but I do agree that some, if not most of the missions I played were a little bit over the top for smaller player counts, and trying to get JIP's and KIA's to the front could be a challenge to say the least.

I have tried to seed the server before with smaller coops, but honestly most of us played them to death, and the reality is, they do not make for good seeders.

Oh boy!

Derping Aside, good old Zeus was very, very intuitive if zeus handler was like an experienced "Game Master" which knows how to make things fun.

Now on WHY there are none in the server:

1. Zeus is somewhat new to the community and derping is common when you have so much power in your hands, however it was really good to seed (I remember a growth of 30 players in-game and around 30 more in the waiting room in a matter of 1:30 hours)
  2. Patrol Ops was equally good, some in the playerbase of UO really like to have the "freedom" of chosing their weapons, uniforms and vests" and some don't. Personal preferences aside it was a good seeder mission as well.
  3. Alive Missions are interesting, very interesting however in my experience I get really bad FPS on Alive servers.
  4. Zeus, Patrol Ops or ALIVE missions must have integration with Ace and Acre or they should not be in the server AND they must provide decent FPS.

I've heard of some compatibility problems with Alive, so that solution you can probably throw out the window.

If I were to start making my own seeder, I'd probably make one custom tailored for the terrain (hand placing all the units to make sure there aren't for example static HMGs in weird places).

I'd create say 30 tasks that way, 10 for lower than 6 playercount, 10 for between 6 and 12 and 10 for between 12 and 20. Then I'd randomly pick one of those 10 tasks fitting the current population. It might be a good idea to pick one of 3 nearest suitable objectives, so that the next one isn't on the other side of the map, including a check to not pick one too close to players either.

This all comes from an assumption that it doesn't take me too long to create a new task (I'd probably wait for the Eden editor to come out for this), it also means that the seeder can be updated with new tasks by basically anyone. If I'd plan to do this on a big map like Altis, I'd probably introduce a few outposts with light vehicles for players to be able to fly to or perhaps just teleport to and get to their objectives faster and easier. Teleportation on a big map I'd consider to be crucial in a mission where you could have a bunch of JIPs and just killed players trying to get to their unit which is in combat. It should also help a bit with the problem of being out of radio range from the main base in order to contact your CO, you should be within range of the friendlies after teleporting to an outpost nearest to the current objective. You could even create a guerilla type seeder, where you could teleport to safehouses or hidden camps with supplies and vehicles. On smaller maps you could do just fine without teleportation.

Probably would be easiest to focus on small and relatively simple infantry tasks. While assets are nice for training, it's much harder to balance the tasks for them. Unless you're planning to make a tank seeder;p

Thats a really good idea from Delta about having smaller patrol bases dotted around the map

Its happened to me several times on POps when we have had to drive the length of Altis. It would be nice to have a series of patrol bases dotted around where you can grab a vehicle or an ammo resupply (There are also MANY prebuilt patrol bases on Altis so it wouldnt even require much effort)

Ultimately the same arguments keep coming up and will continue to because everyone has their own opinion, but the fundamental fact is that by its very nature a seeder mission is more open to abuse because in order for it to work you NEED to have things like assets, ammunition/weapons and respawn.

The whole point of a seeder is that a few people can keep playing and building up the population, for this you need to have at a minimum respawn and a way to get JIPs/respawns to the front.

IMO (And I know your sick of hearing it) Zeus represents a tool that is just too useful for us as a community to not use. Yes, its open to abuse. No, its not perfect. But it gives us a capability for anyone to come on and create a mission and then continually update it for current player count. We cannot afford to throw something this powerful away.

In relation to seeder missions in general (Be they Zeus, P Ops or Domi) all of them have their pros and cons, all of them are open to detrimental gameplay because the mechanics they require to make them work are open to abuse, but you need to pick the lesser of two evils, I would rather have them because of the undeniable utility and proven ability to increase player count than to forego them and rob ourselves of the capability they represent.

TL;DR All types of seeders have their cons, and are open to abuse but we cannot deny their obvious use. We need to pick the lesser of two evils and stop shooting ourselves in the foot by denying ourselves these immensely powerful tools

I've heard of some compatibility problems with Alive, so that solution you can probably throw out the window.

If I were to start making my own seeder, I'd probably make one custom tailored for the terrain (hand placing all the units to make sure there aren't for example static HMGs in weird places).

I'd create say 30 tasks that way, 10 for lower than 6 playercount, 10 for between 6 and 12 and 10 for between 12 and 20. Then I'd randomly pick one of those 10 tasks fitting the current population. It might be a good idea to pick one of 3 nearest suitable objectives, so that the next one isn't on the other side of the map, including a check to not pick one too close to players either.

This all comes from an assumption that it doesn't take me too long to create a new task (I'd probably wait for the Eden editor to come out for this), it also means that the seeder can be updated with new tasks by basically anyone. If I'd plan to do this on a big map like Altis, I'd probably introduce a few outposts with light vehicles for players to be able to fly to or perhaps just teleport to and get to their objectives faster and easier. Teleportation on a big map I'd consider to be crucial in a mission where you could have a bunch of JIPs and just killed players trying to get to their unit which is in combat. It should also help a bit with the problem of being out of radio range from the main base in order to contact your CO, you should be within range of the friendlies after teleporting to an outpost nearest to the current objective. You could even create a guerilla type seeder, where you could teleport to safehouses or hidden camps with supplies and vehicles. On smaller maps you could do just fine without teleportation.

Probably would be easiest to focus on small and relatively simple infantry tasks. While assets are nice for training, it's much harder to balance the tasks for them. Unless you're planning to make a tank seeder;p

Thats a really good idea from Delta about having smaller patrol bases dotted around the map

Its happened to me several times on POps when we have had to drive the length of Altis. It would be nice to have a series of patrol bases dotted around where you can grab a vehicle or an ammo resupply (There are also MANY prebuilt patrol bases on Altis so it wouldnt even require much effort)

Ultimately the same arguments keep coming up and will continue to because everyone has their own opinion, but the fundamental fact is that by its very nature a seeder mission is more open to abuse because in order for it to work you NEED to have things like assets, ammunition/weapons and respawn.

The whole point of a seeder is that a few people can keep playing and building up the population, for this you need to have at a minimum respawn and a way to get JIPs/respawns to the front.

IMO (And I know your sick of hearing it) Zeus represents a tool that is just too useful for us as a community to not use. Yes, its open to abuse. No, its not perfect. But it gives us a capability for anyone to come on and create a mission and then continually update it for current player count. We cannot afford to throw something this powerful away.

In relation to seeder missions in general (Be they Zeus, P Ops or Domi) all of them have their pros and cons, all of them are open to detrimental gameplay because the mechanics they require to make them work are open to abuse, but you need to pick the lesser of two evils, I would rather have them because of the undeniable utility and proven ability to increase player count than to forego them and rob ourselves of the capability they represent.

TL;DR All types of seeders have their cons, and are open to abuse but we cannot deny their obvious use. We need to pick the lesser of two evils and stop shooting ourselves in the foot by denying ourselves these immensely powerful tools

In my opinion, an ideal seeder mission would be an ALIVE mission with some assets and a MHQ, where you either take on an insurgent force, or you are the insurgent force. It would be a very good seeder mission, but also it would be very good just for some good dynamic gameplay.

PatrolOps wasn't too bad, but I do agree that some, if not most of the missions I played were a little bit over the top for smaller player counts, and trying to get JIP's and KIA's to the front could be a challenge to say the least.

I have tried to seed the server before with smaller coops, but honestly most of us played them to death, and the reality is, they do not make for good seeders.

I probably should just keep my mouth shut. Sometimes posting thoughts or opinions can be interpreted as a demand to change policy. This is just an idea from someone who has very little knowledge of mission making.

Here goes ….

I don’t think the issue is that big. Impulse has said that the missions can be used when they are fixed. If I could fix them I would. But ARMA would probably be extinct by the time I figured out how.

As far as the pros and cons of seeder missions.

I have had great experiences playing Zeus missions. Incredible gameplay. Some of the best mission experiences I’m had were with Zeus. I also enjoy PatrolOps and even Domi. Zeus is best because the objectives and enemy can be tweaked and guided to enhance the mission. But PatrolOps and Domi style AI missions are pretty good for training.

It’s so true that the mission is only as good as those playing. But our servers run 24/7 with no requirement for a skilled person policing the derp. We are all expected to manage the server. Image 8 players in a seeder were everyone wants lots of kills and is prepared to respawn continuously . All 8 of them are happy to keep dieing and killing till the player count gets too big and a real mission is put up. They consider the game style a type of training. Developing skill by repetition. But the battlefield is littered with the bodies and smoking destroyed assets. You really expect someone else to log on and start issuing bans and blacklists to some or all of the 8 happy players? Or perhaps someone should log on to the mission and just shut it down and watch the 8 happy players quietly leave. In a one-life mission the players would soon be dead or out of ammo and the mission over.

Black lists and bans will only work if they are applied. Unless the versatile  missions (that can more easily be used for derp) are only permitted when there are members playing who are competent and prepared to administer the server the enforcement is not a solution. Many of us would prefer not to participate if our time must be spent enforcing our opinion of “proper” game play.

Unlimited assets and re-spawn are powerful tools that can be so easily welded into derpfest … even by well meaning players. Seems reasonable to have missions that do not encourage derp.

The difficulty with creating the good seeder mission is we all want the perfect mission. And there are so many expectations … many of them conflicting.

Expectations for Seeders

• Access to a wide variety of equipment to enable players to gain familiarity.
  • Sophisticated objectives.
  • No halo jumping.
  • JIP teleport to leaders.
  • Zeus to enhance versatility.
  • Respawn to avoid waiting.
  • Limited equipment, assets and NO fashion accessories.
  • Ammo resupply ONLY at intervals.
  • JIP pens.
  • Zeus for certified players only.
  • Halo Jumping.
  • Respawn limited to one life every 15 minutes.
  • No teleport to leaders.
  • UNLIMITED ammo.
  • Simple Objectives.
  • No Zeus.

Suggestions: (Note these are NOT polls to change policy).

1) Allow Zeus missions only when a certified Zeus player is slotted in the roll.

2) Solicit input (forums-post/discussion/poll) for all expectations to assist mission makers with creating a UO seeder.

Hope this is still considered on topic:

It is the old discussion whether missions can be derpy or if it is solely the players fault. I do believe that although it is the players fault, some missions are more vulnerable to that kind of behavior than others. ZEUS seeder missions do belong to those kind of missions in my opinion. Especially since it is a seeder, you are dependent on a competent ZEUS that not only knows the technical aspects but who has also a good understanding of suitable scenarios suited for the individual situation on the server. And the lower the player count the less likely you have someone who fulfills all these requirements.

Missions in the style of patrol ops are just fine in my opinion, although I agree with what Delta38 said above. Especially the patrol ops on Altis we used to have needs some tweaking to make it more suitable for the community. There are certain things you could change to make the mission more "UO-gameplay-supportive". Less time should be put into placing tons of assets and ammo boxes with all kinds of stuff. Instead it needs a decent gear script, some resupply for mission critical equipment and tasks that are more suitable for a small infantry unit. Focusing on infantry tasks that require few assets could potentially help to improve gameplay.

The goal in my opinion should be to have a "normal" coop mission with unlimited respawn and dynamic tasks. Nothing else. No ammo pool with tons of different weapons to choose, no wardrobe with different accessories, no weired HALO jumping and other things we also don't have in the normal missions. I still fail to see why seeders are seen so differently. In my opinion, and to repeat myself, a good seeder should be just like any other mission we have on the server, with the same concepts and standards, except that it can be played with low numbers for a rather long time to pass the time for more people to join.

Personally, I don't really like the last Patrol Ops mission we had on Altis for three reasons:

-the objectives were often too hard to acomplish for an infantry force

-nobody would bother bringing force multipliers like tanks or IFVs into the battle because most of the time the objectives would be very far away

-there's no JIP teleport, resulting in quite a hard time to manage JIPs with a handful of people and nobody assigned to transport them (seeders are supposed to be JIP friendly after all!)

The real solution would be to start looking for other community-made missions (and I don't mean our community only) or make our own seeder from scratch. Since the latter is a ton of work, no missionmaker here would attempt it without knowing for sure that it won't get removed from the server just for the reason of using weapon boxes or arsenal. I suppose it's also possible to use the Patrol Ops framework, but redesign the tasks. Should the upcoming Eden editor have an option to export a mission into an sqf script, that would make creating tasks both easier and more elegant, since each task could be custom tailored to the location where it's ocurring. Having a set of tasks for when the playercount is below 5, between 5 and 10 and so on would not be impossible to do with such an editor and would result in a lot more elegant outcome than creating a generic task type template and using that for every location, adding additional forces dynamically depending on playercount, as it's done currently.

I believe that having a set of basic expectations of a good seeder mission would help the missionmakers decide if they want to undertake the task of creating a seeder.

Following what has been said before, this are the essential points mentioned:

• Players tent to misuse tools like ZEUS
  • The possibility that players herpaderp in POps and Domi in standard layout is high
  • The possibility that players herpaderp in a ZEUS mission with an unexperienced or unwilling ZEUS is high
  • Limitations are the only way to create a seeding atmosphere that most people of UO would deem appropriate
  • Include Limitations in missions does take quiet some effort
  • We need an appropriate seeder, not a sandbox
  • We need someone (or a group) to make it (likely the most difficult part)

Sofar we got some stuff that most people repeatedly mentioned, that should be inside a seeder (will try to conclude some of them and some of mine):

• Missions for different amounts of players
    • Defuse already secured IED, Mine, etc.
    • Patroling a specific route
    • Building up a small OP for later missions (when more players joined)
    • Searching for intel (asking civilians, searching dokuments, etc.) that will mark positions on the map that might be right or wrong containing informations about later, larger objectives
    • rescuing a hostage
    • Medical delivery to a specific town
    • rescuing civilians which got hurt in a civil fight (medevac missions?! save at least x amount of cassualties blabla. Could improve peoples understanding on how to use ACE3Advanced Med)
    • and so on, I guess the possibilities are endless as long as one is creative enough
  • ZEUS should be included into the mission (above mentioned objectives could be easily build by a ZEUS player in short amount of time)
    • ZEUS should be limited! on what assets he can spawn (i do not know if this is possible)
    • To support ZEUS, we should have boxes at the base where people can equip themselves with predefined loadouts (I see this as one of the most important parts. I am sick of seedings consisting out of desert, woodland urban idiot groups running around like chipmunks with sniper rifles)
    • ZEUS should have a cooldown before he can spawn special assets (10mins+)
  • JIPs should spawn inside a PEN, when a ZEUS is present (can this be done via if-argument?)
  • If no ZEUS is present, some assets should be unavailable!
  • Halo missions only on large objectives with support by ZEUS and player pilots
  • Limited respawn!
    • Idiots shall not be supported in continuing their style!
    • When dying in a specific time after the last respawn, time until next respawn should be increased (quiet a bit I think!)
    • Time until respawn should also increase by amount of deaths a players already suffered
    • With this we can maintain the fast respawn if someone made a failure and at the same time get a bit of penality for derpers and retards
  • [ZEUS for certified players only]
    • I think this is not necessarily a bad idea, but it will need to much effort to certify someone
    • We could fill the JIP PEN with these signs also, like razor wire around the area and the inner sites are filled with these signs :3
  • Teleport limitations!
    • If a ZEUS is present and the players counts are low (6-), teleport should be allowed FOR ZEUS! (he can teleport people, but not directly into a running AO)
    • No ZEUS present and players (6-) teleport to Leader
    • Everything above 6 players has to be handled via available logistics
  • Some Assets like any kind of rotary or fixed wing and battle vehivles should only be available to ZEUS
  • Special Assets in general have to be crewed by players slotting as Crewman AND having the predefined crewman layout

Wow :/

thats a lot of shit

regards,

Pax