Slider

TVT45 Making a Point V1

OP4 Recce Team would not be OP with a long rifle. Long rifle would act as a deterrent to BLUFOR attempting to occupy high ground surrounding the objective. Key terrain (if occupied by BLUFOR) would force engagements at 800m+. The ample cover provided lowers the risk of an OP4 long rifle 'running amok,' i.e., soloing the BLUFOR.

I had fun going for a jog (and swim) with Syntax.

Edited by NoDebate

All taken on board V2 has been finished and will be updated to the primary hopefully tomorrow? I will also be including PID picture cards for people to reference. M16s have been removed. Sniper rifle has been issued to the marksman via those pesky russians.

The Greek Orbat has been modified so no the squad has an RTO and the medic has been downgraded to a rifleman (CLS) (he still has the same equipment).  BLUFOR and OPFOR have a few more bandages as a basic load out. End conditions didn't fire due to a last minuet change it is now fixed.

Edited by Cunnah

I am not going to process at this time since an update is ready. Unfortunately I am unable to load missions since I am going to be away from my computer for the next 24 hours. Check with Zumorc on uploading it to the primary.

All taken on board V2 has been finished and will be updated to the primary hopefully tomorrow? I will also be including PID picture cards for people to reference. M16s have been removed. Sniper rifle has been issued to the marksman via those pesky russians.

The Greek Orbat has been modified so no the squad has an RTO and the medic has been downgraded to a rifleman (CLS) (he still has the same equipment).  BLUFOR and OPFOR have a few more bandages as a basic load out. End conditions didn't fire due to a last minuet change it is now fixed.

Cheers Cunnah. Glad to see you took feedback and rapidly pushed out a new version. Hopefully we can get a play through on Saturday.

V2 had issues too, but Cunnah was there to take care of it, so no need for a thread. Can a FM lock and dispose of this one?

There is no need too. Any new broken reports will generate a new thread.

This is only true when you hit "Reset Broken Status" and so I always advise mission uploaders to do so.

Only Issue to come up was the PRC 77, everything else would fall under balance issues not broken thread things. I am going to hold off until I can determine if it is just an issue with the latest ACRE update. I don't know how to reset the broken status I am afraid.