Sign in to follow this  
Whiplash

[ACE3] Interaction button fix

I have seen this in some missions now, that the mission makers added a feature that people could fix their ACE interaction buttons. I cannot recall which missions exactly (I think Patrol Ops has it aswell).

Would anyone mind sharing the piece of code required to allow players to fix their interaction menu? Figured it might be nice to have this available here somewhere so other mission makers could put this into their mission too to avoid the disconnecting and bothering of GM's to fix it.

Thanks in advance!

(P.S.: With the new ACE updates, is this even still a thing to consider?)

Its a built in feature of the Olsen framework

Fox D stop putting this as the answer to questions. He didn't ask if this was in the Olsen framework, he asked what the code was. If you don't know, don't say anything.

Fox D stop putting this as the answer to questions. He didn't ask if this was in the Olsen framework, he asked what the code was. If you don't know, don't say anything.

Or since I don't have the code, I could tell him where the code comes from so he can go looking for it

Edited by Fox D

Or since I don't have the code, I could tell him where the code comes from so he can go looking for it

Or not say anything and then someone who does know the code can tell him.

Or if you know where the code is, you could go and find the code, and then tell him what the code is.

Your response was less useful than a salad bar in Glasgow.

User received a warning point for this post.

Edited by j0zh94
3.4 - Zero Content/Off Topic/Unhelpful/Uninformative

Or not say anything and then someone who does know the code can tell him.

Or if you know where the code is, you could go and find the code, and then tell him what the code is.

Your response was less useful than a salad bar in Glasgow.

Forgive me for trying to be helpful

I won't do it again

Any but the last four replies were indeed useful. I appreciate anyone trying to help with any inquiries I make. I do not expect people to do the work for me if I am able to look something up myself, although I obviously highly appreciate it if someone does so.

Again, thanks for the answers given, "problem" solved.