Sign in to follow this  
Militant

End Condition, OBJ destroyed and % of enemy KIA?

So, I am using Olsen's framework, and I am wondering how to adjust the endConditions.sqf so that not only do a certain amount of enemy need to be KIA, but also an ammo crate needs to be destroyed for the endConditions.sqf to activate.

Right now I am using the default Olsen's framework endConditions.sqf which looks like this:

_westCasualty = "USMC" call FNC_CasualtyPercentage; //Gets the casualty percentage of team "USMC"
_eastCasualty = "VDV" call FNC_CasualtyPercentage; //Gets the casualty percentage of team "VDV"

if (_westCasualty >= 50) exitWith {

"VDV DECISIVE VICTORY<br />USMC has retreated due to casualties." call FNC_EndMission;

};

if (_eastCasualty >= 75) exitWith {

"USMC DECISIVE VICTORY<br />VDV has retreated due to casualties." call FNC_EndMission;

};

if ((time / 60) >= FW_TimeLimit && FW_TimeLimit != 0) exitWith { //It is recommended that you do not remove the time limit end condition

"TIME LIMIT REACHED!" call FNC_EndMission;

};

sleep (60); //This determines how frequently the end conditions should be checked in seconds

So how do I adjust this?

The crate I am using located in the editor is the

SIDE: Empty,

CLASS: Ammo,

UNIT:  Launchers CSAT

and I have it named as Stinger1.

I have tried some methods, but no joy. I Figure instead of doing trial by error, I'll just ask and hopefully a solution has popped up by time I check the forums again and have time to screw around with Arma editor. Help appreciated.

Try:

if ((_westCasualty >= 50 && !alive Stinger1)) exitWith {

"VDV DECISIVE VICTORY<br />USMC has retreated due to casualties." call FNC_EndMission;

};

Cool thanks man, I put it in like this

if (_eastCasualty >= 75 && !alive Stinger)  exitWith {

" USMC DECISIVE VICTORY<br />VDV has retreated due to casualties." call FNC_EndMission;

and it seems to work.