Sign in to follow this  
ratlover232

Whaddup doe, WAC Wednesdays?

Well I guess this just became WAC Wednesday... I'll try to be on by 1745 Hawaii time!

That's midnight on the east cost and 0400 for the euro crowd. You're probably going to be shit out of luck at that time of night.

That's midnight on the east cost and 0400 for the euro crowd. You're probably going to be shit out of luck at that time of night.

Well, rumor has it the Army doesn't do early release for people to play videogames.

I don't have to be there for people to roll WACs, community can manage those on their own. If I'm lucky, I'll catch the tail end of something good!

Well I guess this just became WAC Wednesday... I'll try to be on by 1745 Hawaii time!

FINALLY someone to play in my timezone. :biggrin:

"Well, rumor has it the Army doesn't do early release for people to play videogames." there could not be a greater falsehood. It's not a video game. It's training. Just be sure to include it in your training schedule.

"Well, rumor has it the Army doesn't do early release for people to play videogames." there could not be a greater falsehood. It's not a video game. It's training. Just be sure to include it in your training schedule.

Havn't you been cut away early to play Arma before?

I loved the days where you just sat and spoke bs ingame when we were walking those long miles to enage like 14 dudes with 40 of us.

Good times.

All too often I've just left work to make gaming times, if your an Ossifer (<-- On purpose), like Max said, just arrange for your platoon to have 'Virtual Training Time" and then submit a briefing note. There are enough studies to support.....In my case however, work is an easy ditch, it's the wife that usually destroys my schedule cause....ugh...........rhymes with ditch......

We have "sports day" every Wednesday when we are supposed to go do our own PT.... FUCK THAT SHIT

All too often I've just left work to make gaming times, if your an Ossifer (<-- On purpose), like Max said, just arrange for your platoon to have 'Virtual Training Time" and then submit a briefing note. There are enough studies to support.....In my case however, work is an easy ditch, it's the wife that usually destroys my schedule cause....ugh...........rhymes with ditch......

Gabe don't talk bad about your woman, i know you love going to brunch and being all metro singing I can show you the world. :P

So do I though, that's why I been AFK For so long. Would totally play a WAC wednesday - as a GM in Zeus.

Ranger One, this is Warrior One. I really support this idea for Wednesday WAC's. I recommend that we leave all assets behind as well. Warrior One out.

Force