Sign in to follow this  
The BrentP

Allow me to reintroduce myself...

The name is Brent, ohhhh, B-to-the-R-ENT....

Kidding.

For those that don't know me, my name's Brent and I was a member here for a couple of years before going work offshore and overseas. I'm an Army veteran and father of the most awesome little 3 year old dude ever. I've started downloading all the mods and I'm going to slowly inch my way back into the hearts of everyone here.

For those that didn't like me before or had issues with me, let's put aside our differences and make peace. I'm 28 and just looking to relax with a great video game and an even better group of internet friends, not be pulled into some of the drama of before. Look forward to seeing you guys on the server.

Welcome back;

Don't you worry, I hate everyone equally.

Also: We burned PwS before it was able to lay eggs. We now got 2 alternative tools.

Also: UODramaLama, always. Anual thread is up right now. It is fun to read.

Also: Reread rules, you can get warningpointed and banned for pretty much everything now, as long as it fits...... kidding?....

Lots of people going cuckoo.

I guess nothing changed?

Lol I've reread the charter. I might do it again just to be on the safe side.

So don't use PwS?

Edited by The BrentP

So don't use PwS?

If it is working for you, you might go ahead and use PwS.

See the joke?^^ I used "working" and "PwS" in the same sentence... haha ... so fucking funny -.-

hey brent i herd u liek drama so i put drama in ur llama so u can arma while u has cheezburgr x33333333

User received a warning point for this post.

Edited by Impulse 9
2.3, 3.3, 3.4, & 3.5 - Warned

hey brent i herd u liek drama so i put drama in ur llama so u can arma while u has cheezburgr x33333333

Why do I feel like you gave yourself a warning point just so you could do that.

hey brent i herd u liek drama so i put drama in ur llama so u can arma while u cheezburgr x33333333

User received a warning point for this post.

Respekt

I see you like introducing yourself :-p

Now, get to the Arma3-trainingcenter and restart spreading your wisdom!

No slackers allowed here!

Hello! Welcome to United Operations!

I reccomend that every new player checks out the getting started guide, as well as any resources you can find to improve your tactical skills on the primary! I would like to extend this reccomondation to you! Please, as a new player do not be afraid to ask questions to the battle hardend veterans of United Operations

Again, welcome to United Operations. If you prosper here, you may even be able to become a regular!

Salutations and Best Regards

Kevin Squeakers

1st Chiraq Rich Homie Brigade

Officer, Commanding

Edited by Kevin31

Welcome back!

Not sure if you remember but be aware that no "fun" is allowed at UO anymore, it has been removed from the charter! So make sure you do not show any signs of enjoyment or amusement while playing on the server. Keep your serious poker-face on at all times. [/joke]

Hello! Welcome to United Operations!

I reccomend that every new player checks out the getting started guide, as well as any resources you can find to improve your tactical skills on the primary! I would like to extend this reccomondation to you! Please, as a new player do not be afraid to ask questions to the battle hardend veterans of United Operations

Again, welcome to United Operations. If you prosper here, you may even be able to become a regular!

Salutations and Best Regards

Kevin Squeakers

1st Chiraq Rich Homie Brigade

Officer, Commanding

Well thank you, sir. I will be sure to soak up all of the knowledge you can pass on to me.

Good to see your back Brent.

One of the guys I miss playing out missions with. Good to see you're still pushing on, buddy. Edited by The BrentP

Welcome to the forums. Will you actually play the game or just make a post like most of intro threads here? Lol

Welcome to the forums. Will you actually play the game or just make a post like most of intro threads here? Lol

Umm

It's ok Brent, you may answer the question. You won't get a warning point. It's a pretty simple one too.

Plan on playing. I was pretty into the community at one point. Just felt like a chore to play because I was having to constantly do stuff with the missions as a GM and then I started working offshore, so went away for a while.