Sign in to follow this  
Nebojsa

Fallout 4

Excited to have PC mods on Xbone, should be sweet

I can already hear the screams of terror of the people trying to manage mods without NMM/MO/LOOT/Wrye Bash.

I can already hear the screams of terror of the people trying to manage mods without NMM/MO/LOOT/Wrye Bash.

Damn you load orders!

Maybe Bethesda will finally include a better stock mod manager... Wishful thinking right there <

That's what I was thinking. Maybe they'll just include some of the companion mods and added stories. Can't see them adding all the visual mods and complete overhaul ones

That's what I was thinking. Maybe they'll just include some of the companion mods and added stories. Can't see them adding all the visual mods and complete overhaul ones

Any graphics mod, anything that uses script extenders, mods that expand cities or numbers of npcs and significantly increase performance costs, they are all out, consoles will not manage them. Which leaves weapons and armour mods, and maybe some companion and quest mods.

I'm going to come right out and say that the whole "PC mods on Eggsbox" thing is total BS. Wouldn't be the first time a claim was made at E3 that was never fulfilled.  As for F4, I'm expecting good things but am cautious about getting hype considering... well.. Bethesda.

Any graphics mod, anything that uses script extenders, mods that expand cities or numbers of npcs and significantly increase performance costs, they are all out, consoles will not manage them. Which leaves weapons and armour mods, and maybe some companion and quest mods.

Not necessarily. If it's "light" it should slide.

Which leaves weapons and armour mods, and maybe some companion and quest mods.

More than anything console players have had up until this point anyways. Better something than nothing, right?