The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

azzwort

ArmA 3 Double Feature #1 [2015-06-13] 1800Z

Hi.... 

I filled out the form.

I've been playing F4 and BMS with UOAF for the last six months and before that I played A2 and A3 with Zeus (Terox's lot) for years. 

Ask Force, he'll know if i'm good or not. I promise not to play the banjo.

Everyone who has made it into the event has been slotted.

I've sent out PMs to the squad members. If you have not received any PMs you are in the reserves for the event. Feel free to show up on event day to make up for no-shows.

Here is the slotlist

Any future sign-ups will automatically go to reserves.

Edited by azzwort

Unfortunately due to events beyond my control, I'll have to withdraw from the event Saturday as I can't guarantee getting to it on time. If OK, could I be placed on the bench please, coach? 

John

ex. 3st Squad

Alright folks, event is tomorrow. If you plan to stream, post in this thread with your twitch profile so i can link it on uo Facebook.

Given the low player count of the missions there shouldn't be any harm in leaving one of the testing servers up for people who couldn't fit in. Just be aware, if server performance does start to take a hit we may have to shut it down.