Overlord

Ban - Razgriz

Player: Razgriz
A3 PID: bfcf84ed8350b6a54caafa597de5061a
TS3 ID: qBM4ybggg3tQpN8LN7F3kORrIxQ=
Length: 1 week (escalated from 24 hours due to ban history of teamkilling) 24 hours
Reason: Negligent Teamkill  grenade ND
Processor: Overlord

<01:06:45> "*****" pokes you: Razgriz about ND grenaded a whole squad

<01:07:10> "*****": He sounds drunk or stoned or not giving any fucks.

Ban Guidelines:

• Negligent Teamkills - Accidental/Negligent
  • Negligent Weapons Fire - Shooting when no enemies present,at base,idle times or when situation could compromise mission completion.
  • Repeat behavior of Minor Disruptions

Ban History:

Edited by Overlord

I'm Razgriz.

What proof do you have? This never happened in game. Whoever told you this is giving a false report. 

I would like to clarify that the grenade was completely accidental, and no one was injured or killed.  I can not speak to his state of mind, but he did message me after the ban and was confused about the ban and seemed normal to me.

What proof do you have? This never happened in game. Whoever told you this is giving a false report.

Witness report confirmed by two other independent parties.

I would like to clarify that the grenade was completely accidental, and no one was injured or killed.  I can not speak to his state of mind, but he did message me after the ban and was confused about the ban and seemed normal to me.

This ban is already being handled as non-intentional.

Edited by Overlord

Yes, the ND was confirmed by two other parties, but the issue here is that you're collecting half of the story. Ask them if I killed anyone, go ahead do it.

I was trying to hit Ctrl-T which is my switch grenade button but didn't press Ctrl hard enough which resulted in me throwing a grenade. I immediately aimed high to throw it far away and yelled at everyone near by to get down and take cover. Everyone took cover and nobody was injured or killed. End of story. Go check the RPT or ask around.

You're either getting a false report or just not doing a thorough job and collecting half the story.

I have this all on video, I will post tomorrow when its uploaded to youtube. for now here is some screenshots to back up the claim.

Z0pjzXa.jpg

YwicX5W.jpg