The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

enex

[COMPLETED] UOTC: Fireteam Practical One Session [28 March 2015] 2000z

FTP1

arma2oa2011071021392803.jpg

[table]

Course:FireTeam Practical One - FTP1

Date & Time:28 March 2015 2000z

Prerequisites:Properly installed & Synchronized addons VIA Play with Six or SixUpdater.

You must review and understand the following document: LINK.

[/td][td]FAMILIARIZATION COURSE IS NOT REQUIRED.

Minimum Participants:4

[/table]

[table]

What:This is the first of three practical sessions for basic level Fireteam communication. Practice for: Orders, Movement and Calling/Reacting to Contacts. This is not a lecture or presentation. Participation is required. The duration is 1 hour 30 minutes on the Training Server. After the course participants are encouraged to join the primary (as a Fireteam) and join in a mission

Where:Training Server, Teamspeak.

Why:The purpose of Fire Team Practical is to allow players an opportunity to practice direct speak communication under supervision.

Remarks:It is NOT intended to develop leadership or decision making. It is designed as a fun course that will allow participants to practice operating in a Fireteam.

[/table]

Attendees: Sign up to show interest, we may be able to accommodate 8 to 12 participants.

14 Mar (0/8)

Sign-Up: Nickname (ingame/ts)

Dates available:

I have reviewed and understand the prerequisites.

Edited by enex

Sounds great!

Nickname: tvamvarg

Dates: 28 or 29th of March

I have reviewed and understood the prereqs.

Ah. It seems that 29th is a safer bet for my availability, I'll put a post in that thread and please scratch 28th. Sry.

Attendees:
jamaljerbassue

Tipple Nwist

Morluck

Assistants:
Jimbo

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mixtrate

Instructor:
Enex

Edited by Mixtrate