Kirby

Battlefield 4

Does anyone play BF4 in here?

Kinda miss doing 5v5 matches and also random server play with people who I know...

Anyone up for it?

I still play it from time to time: there are still plenty of servers around and the game has been significantly improved (except for a few returning bugs).

Good to play with you...

Would be great if we could get 5-10 people along on the idea..

I remember that BF3 was well visited by members in here. 5v5 matches would be awesome, or even just some squad play on normal servers.

Same,

Indeed. I mainly stick to low cap servers though, 32p max on CQLrg and less for other modes. Less backrape and teamwork pays off even more. Played on a 10 slot rush server in HC mode. Was quite tense and fun. Squad DM is really interesting aswell with 20p or so, almost feels like a COOP game. :P

I like to play squad deathmatch if i know the 3 other players.. That could be cool also... But my main focus is to find people to play some people that want to play 5v5 matches. Love it :)

Playing BF4 on PC. Mostly hardcore with friends for the sake of some tactical play. Playing alone sucks

Agreed... Anyone who wants to play add me.. I just changed my name... KirbyTheHerbie.. If that doenst work add Kirbyolsen1986

This would be cool, my name on origin is Wade_Pritchard

Agreed... Anyone who wants to play add me.. I just changed my name... KirbyTheHerbie.. If that doenst work add Kirbyolsen1986

Added you Kirby.

Well, DICE is going to add back in the game the AN-94. And a few other interesting guns.

As a fan of the Abakan, I'm looking forward to when the new (free) expansion is coming out.

Just a question, does anybody else get rubberbanding and packet loss when sprinting? Because I am, and It didnt happen 2, 3 months ago before I formatted. However I played on lower settings, now I'm on ultra.