Sign in to follow this  
DrPastah

CO14 CrispyRadioRings v1

http://forums.unitedoperations.net/index.php/page/ArmA3/missionlist/_/livemissions/co14-crispyradiorings-v1-r245?

Check the loadouts. The medic doesn't spawn with a 343 radio and I think it's because his uniform and vest is full.

Also the scopes and other weapon attachments weren't automatically on the weapon when you spawn. You have to put them on yourself which is not common for people to do.

Edited by DrPastah

Also the scopes and other weapon attachments weren't automatically on the weapon when you spawn. You have to put them on yourself which is not common for people to do.

This doesn't necessarily sound broken.  Just because something is uncommon doesn't mean it's a bug.  Just my 2 cents, I don't know the mission maker's intent.

Enemy Choppers attack Friendly Airfield. No defences at base, A10 on the ground got destroyed.

Comms was hard with 148 between base and JTAC on ground at objective.

I believe it is mentioned in the notes, that if Friendly Forces are detected, Enemy Forces will attempt to overrun the Airfield.

That said, I will make sure to add Friendly AI Assets for Airfield Defence to the next version. I also may have to add some sort of AA Assets for Friendly Forces to be able to deal with the choppers.

I plan to add Friendly Forces at the Markers North of the Line as they are placed.

I also plan to mention in the briefing and mark on the map the Placement of Enemy Air Assets.

Not sure how we fucked it up, but we were not able to rearm or repair. the refuel did work.

I understand that this is a vanilla + RHS issue, so i suggest that you get a rearm/repair script

Sign in to follow this