Sign in to follow this  
The BrentP

Popping in to say "hai gaiz"

Miss being here. Miss a few members that I consider good friends. Miss late nights with Kalohe.

Hopefully soon I'm getting a shop spot and can start to update my PC because I won't be going overseas and offshore as much. I have only been keeping virus check in order, so I'm sure a lot of my drivers and such are outdated. I would like to come back and have a few more good times with UO before hanging up the mouse for good.

Edited by The BrentP

I've been wondering what you were up to - glad to see you around again. I hadn't realized you were tied up off shore. We kept a seat on the couch warm for you; shoot me a message if you need a hand unfucking the modpack or anything like that.

I've been wondering what you were up to - glad to see you around again. I hadn't realized you were tied up off shore. We kept a seat on the couch warm for you; shoot me a message if you need a hand unfucking the modpack or anything like that.

It'll be a few more weeks before I start all of that. For now, I'm sticking to my PS4 bc it's straight to the point lol. Gabe said my stream of BF4 was on UO's stream page and I thought I'd stop in to say Hi to everyone.

Good to see you got GM and all. You deserved it.

Edited by The BrentP

It'll be a few more weeks before I start all of that. For now, I'm sticking to my PS4 bc it's straight to the point lol. Gabe said my stream of BF4 was on UO's stream page and I thought I'd stop in to say Hi to everyone.

Good to see you got GM and all. You deserved it.

Tried out Destiny yet? I wasn't super impressed with it.

Good to hear from you. Caught you streaming from your PS4 today while I was at the office which was a nice surprise. Hope to get in game with you soon.

You'll be pleased to know that I am now a man.

Last time I talk to you, I believe you were finally getting a man's voice....impressive

Good to hear from you. Caught you streaming from your PS4 today while I was at the office which was a nice surprise. Hope to get in game with you soon.

Yea, I got the PS4 when work picked up. I don't have to worry about the small things with it that I do with a PC. 

Brent, I  can honestly say I hope to see you make a swift return.

Jethro! I'm hoping man. I've got a few days during the weeks I'm home that I do nothing at all, so I can use those to slide back into things. Hopefully getting put back in the shop gives me the weekends to be able to fully rejoin you guys.

BrentP  29-9f8f03df60fc202f468f87a488e6cc85.jpg 7

Г :smile:

Hey I remember your Machinegunner course!When I was lurking Bohemia interactive forums I spotted "beating zone" discussion and I instantly thought of you

and MG&assistant training we did (year ago?)

Hey I remember your Machinegunner course!When I was lurking Bohemia interactive forums I spotted "beating zone" discussion and I instantly thought of you

and MG&assistant training we did (year ago?)

Yep. There was someone that took it that had the entire course on YouTube. Don't remember who though.

Nice to hear from you Brent.

Jimbo....my northern friend!