The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Sign in to follow this  
zumorc

[COMPLETED]UOTC: Land Navigation Course [2015-03-01] 1900z

nav_header.jpg

[table]

Course: Land Navigation Course Date: Sun, 01.03.2015 Time: 1900Z Prerequisites: Familiarization Course Maximum Participants: 20 [/table]
[table] What: The Land Navigation Course covers basic map reading skills, the proper use of basic and precision navigation equipment, as well as navigation techniques and route navigation methods incorporating basic tactical considerations. Why: Equip participants with the skills needed to orient themselves and their unit(s) in the ArmA mil-sim environment. Where: Training Server 1, Teamspeak. Remarks: None Sign-Up: Nickname (ingame/ts) [/table]
Attendees (0/20):

Reserves:

Nickname (ingame/ts): ComradeLucifer

Date: Sunday, 01/03/15

Time: 1900z

Notes: I already have this tag and retain some knowledge, but it's been a very long time since I've played I've gotten very rusty; would like you take the course, but if it becomes full and another person needs my spot, I have no problem bowing out since I already possess the tag and most of the knowledge

Nickname (ingame/ts) DurkaG.

I have done the familiarization course once upon a time. Do not have the tags for it anymore and the only time they have been doing them is during the week when I am at work.  Would still like to attend this.

Zumorc i can also record if you would like

Sure. Also recommended for everyone to bring: ruler and/or protractor.

Successful participants:

• Shep
  • Mixtrate
  • DurkaG
  • Vortex
  • UB3R
  • Sovietpolarbear
  • JoeMag
  • Malvin
Edited by zumorc