Sign in to follow this  
Darkside

Gentlemen, It's been a awhile..

Just dropping in to say I'm back!  I am Darkside, the original, not six. I took a long hiatus awhile ago, and have just been living life in the meantime, now that my time has freed up I'll be actively playing on the primary again and look forward to playing with you guys on the server, and getting in them good ol' tactical sessions back in!

Just dropping in to say I'm back!  I am Darkside, the original, not six. I took a long hiatus awhile ago, and have just been living life in the meantime, now that my time has freed up I'll be actively playing on the primary again and look forward to playing with you guys on the server, and getting in them good ol' tactical sessions back in!

No thanks.

Welcome back..

I thought DarkSideSix was the original? (just kidding)

Edited by Rein

So if you are the original and there is a six, what happened to two through five?

Welcome back.

Edited by kalohepirate

One of my fondest memories was as a section leader walking up to a friendly T-55, talk to the commander and almost flipping my desk through the room when the canon fired. With no enemies around Darkside turns out from the gunner seat and goes "yeah, that was my bad. I'm sorry, my finger slipped". Biggest ND I've ever seen. A 100mm tank canon.

Welcome back.

You fucking signalled for me as your PL in a mission while you had bronchitis. <3 you

<3

I thought DarkSideSix was the original? (just kidding)

He was here a few months before I, but I could never make that public.

One of my fondest memories was as a section leader walking up to a friendly T-55, talk to the commander and almost flipping my desk through the room when the canon fired. With no enemies around Darkside turns out from the gunner seat and goes "yeah, that was my bad. I'm sorry, my finger slipped". Biggest ND I've ever seen. A 100mm tank canon.

Welcome back.

My bad, boys.  o7

So if you are the original and there is a six, what happened to two through five?

Welcome back.

There can only be two.