Sign in to follow this  
Zedic

Sausage Rolls

I'm sure by the title, this has peaked your interest.

So yesterday, the Wife and I decided to go on a drive as I was on leave. We went to some rural town and bought some crap from their bakery -She bought some crap from their bakery- which she figured was going to be enjoyable. As we began the 50 minute drive back towards Kingston, the Wife breaks into her new-bought goodies and hands me a few choice items to munch on during the drive. One of these, was a sausage roll.

#1. Now I've had some before and to be honest this tasted no different, so I scarfed it down without a second thought. Kept on driving but began to feel a little whoozie.....

So we get to the mall. Then I had to do what dudes do. Follow their wife like a creepy unhappy disgusted person that would take a bullet to the head to save a cockroach.  Then we leave. Note the amount of crap I'm saving you regarding the mall.

We arrive home, I feel a sense of relief and retire to my computer, finding a large number of you about to enjoy what I was hoping would be great night of ARMA 3. The Wife is also in support of this endeavour and makes me some dinner, brings me some food.....

#2. This fo-cker was heated up with some mustard on the side. Jaynus and I were discussing my graphics issues, I was eating and enjoying. Then reinstalled some drivers, computer went off and on a bunch........then it was done!

And so was I. Some how, that whoozie turned into a gut wrenching nauseated explosive mess from both ends of my body. I cursed the sausage roll and the the wife for this gluttonous piece of crap for about 2 minutes, then I was condemned to the porcelain God. 

At some point I think she dragged me (note the love) to the bedroom and I awoke on the dog bed. 

My apologies to those who thought I got wife aggro'ed, but I'm pretty sure I got food poisoning or SHE did it. 

Make sure your all on tonight. Thanks.

English sausage rolls are delicious and non poisonous.

Clearly colonial sausage rolls are of an inferior quality. Truly you live in a dark and terrible place. You probably don't have Cornish Pasties either.

Edited by Kingslayer

Clearly colonial sausage rolls are of an inferior quality. Truly you live in a dark and terrible place. You probably don't have Cornish Pasties either.

Our equivalent is hot pockets....

The "best" one is the pizza.

Our equivalent is hot pockets....

The "best" one is the pizza.

Hot pockets are in no way comparable to the glorious Cornish Pasty, and to even suggestion a similarity is heresy. This is why the North American colonies are disgusting and need to be brought civilisation, proper baked goods and a decent up of tea, in order for them to be made liveable for humans.

Aussie sausage rolls are the best.