Sign in to follow this  
Seabass

UO Complement thread

Hey up, 

I've noticed there has been some hostility on the server.  So I decided we would benefit from a thread that compliments other members of the community and things we like about the community. 

GM's : thanks for keeping the server stable.

Headshot : Your a great friend and keep me from doing stupid things.

Toadball : Thanks for making content for the Arma 3 modpack.

Tinfoil : Nice uniforms!

Nou and Jaynus : Acre 2 is shaping up really great!

Herbie : I love your missions. (Really though)

Darksidesix : Your great help when I'm making missions 

Vospo : Good friend for EVE online!

AC: Great missions!

Let the love spread uo!

Edited by Seabass

Seabass: I love the fact that you don't know the proper usage of Off Topic and General Discussion. I love your boyish innocence. I hope one day you find a nice Thai hooker that will love you for several hours, for cheap.

Compliment the person above you.

oh no....

KmO : Thank you for keeping me entertained when I want to blow my brains out in Arma. 

Edited by Kevin31

Freddy and Herbiie have very thoughtful and civil discussions on the forums which allow the rest of us in the community to better understand controversial issues.

Freddy and Herbiie have very thoughtful and civil discussions on the forums which allow the rest of us in the community to better understand controversial issues.

I agree, its always fascinating to see one of them post because the reply is just around the corner :laugh:

compliment Seabass for his excellent spelling skills. Also this thread, it shows your mind is in the right place.

UO would be a better place if we had weekly "peace pipe sessions" where we all smoked the ganja, listened to Jimi Hendrix, and played Vietnam missions in A3.

I compliment the danger zone for providing much needed camaraderie and good times, although we are just a bunch of dbags fine gentlemen.

Edited by elite444

Kevin : Thank you for keeping me entertained when I want to plug out my ethernet cable.

My uni studies are keeping me busy. Maybe when I get free time I'll play here more often. You guys are great!

I compliment the danger zone for providing much needed camaraderie and good times, although we are just a bunch of dbags fine gentlemen.

I thank everyone of you for making me realize what a good Dota2 player I am compared to you guys.

compliment Seabass for his excellent spelling skills. Also this thread, it shows your mind is in the right place.

UO would be a better place if we had weekly "peace pipe sessions" where we all smoked the ganja, listened to Jimi Hendrix, and played Vietnam missions in A3.

Sure would make me play more

DarksideSix and Goon: The input you guys have for scripting has been a massive help for me making missions, I really appreciate it even if I want to rip your eyeballs out sometimes.

I would like to thank everyone for their contributions to making an enjoyable Arma environment. Everyone on the primary, those who make missions and especially NoDebate for giving me my most exciting memories of playing Arma.

Tinfoil, thank you for putting in the effort to be one of, if not the best, MMOs UO has ever had. Thank you for putting the extra time in to manage our transition to ArmA 3 and ensure that less broken missions end up on the server, while putting up with mounds of unwarranted criticism that can only make your voluntary role harder.

Reddish, you're willing to learn and, even though you do make mistakes, you have the confidence to actually step up to the plate when no one else will. Thank you, Reddish.

Toadball, you're a douche. Why haven't you verbally castrated anyone in a while?

Godhand, J.B, good job on starting new initiatives with UOTC to help raise the general level of play on the server.

Verox, I9, the forums are working great and the automatic authentication link to TS is awesome.

Wolfie: When you feel like being helpful you're a huge help with mission making.  Also, you give off the vibe of a ****, however I realize it's all tongue in cheek and meant to be funny (usually).

Overlord: Thanks for being a great GM when nobody else wants to do it.  I realize it is hard to step up and be the "bad guy" sometimes, but it's a necessary job that you don't get enough credit for.

Tinfoil: For all the shit I talk about you and the mission submission process, you save the community a lot of hassle with your quality control.  BTW, I realize I may not be super qualified, but if you need help I'd be more than willing.

Impulse: Haven't had too many encounters with you, but the ones I have had were great.  You're a real cool dude as well as the only thing that keeps this community afloat.

Verox: Same as Impulse.  Also, you've got a great sense of humor that gets you in trouble sometimes, but I quite enjoy it.  (way back to your GM days)

Toadball: Your content is pretty alright.  At least it's not RHS.  But seriously, good shit.

j0zh: Your AKs and stuff are good.  Also, really enjoy hanging out in your barracks channel and BSing with the guys.

Rogue Armadilo: You're a pretty alright guy and I appreciate you sharing your view of the world with me.

Kevin: It was driving me nuts that people weren't talking shit about me until you showed up.  Also, I know you will refute this, but I feel like we're not that different and that we both have a little growing up to do.

Seabass: ... Canadian 75th Ranger Regiment.

Clark:  You're pretty cool when you're drunk.  You're alright when you're sober, but you're better when you're drunk.

NO HOMO

When getting a blow job isn't enough, ask for a deep throat.

Edited by Rein

Deathstrike for good squadleading.Dylan for good ftl lead.

TvT was great, worth waiting for (hour )