Herbiie

Zeus and Zeus Things.

Alive does not work at all with our player counts. In the slightest. Its just not possible. Sorry.

er.. what do you mean by that?

too much players or too few?

i still don't get it, did you actually tested alive + zeus coupled performance on estimated numbers or not?

Edited by n2-

n2. There's a language barrier here.

What Jaynus is saying is that due to how Alive is coded, it is not compatible with high player counts. He doesn't need to test it when the code is right before him. I would also say that it would have major conflict with our modpack due to the edits we have in place already for AI and additional content, most of which isn't Alive compatible.

Edited by Deathstrike

as i know, if you don't place ALiVE AI skill module it should not conflict with anything Ai related

Thanks to Yaxxo I now have the idea in the OP working, will test tomorrow, expect missions to be put up soon(ish).

Zeus, if properly used, can take the place of every Meeting Engagement TVT. On every island.

It is known.

The trade offs are setup time and a creative curator.

Acceptable for most player counts under 60. Above 60, we should be playing structured and obj-based TVTs.

Edited by NoDebate