Sign in to follow this  
Halge

Unofficial TacTues DCS sessions

Awesome! 

Although i am not sure if I am gonna be able to show up today at 2000z I might upload some of the missions I've been working on and give it for you guys to test it out  tonight then, let me just polish them a bit more and i will get it for you by the afternoon.

Can't wait!

I am also looking forward to getting some stick time on the new DCS hawk module, released today and time after 2pm local (about an hour from now!

I intend to use this to test the missions and my server to ensure complete functionality and to ensure we can get this going properly.

Expect breakage and server restarts :biggrin:

We will be running the 'Real Deal' Monday @ 2000z, be there ('or be a short rectangular thyngg', to quote Pratchett)

Edited by ghostdog

apologies for those who came along, the beta test was kind of hijacked by the launch of DCS Hawk, which skyenet and I flubbed our way through. Beatty suggested some interesting missions which I will put up later for the selection on monday night at a time when Its not midnight and I've had a chance to look at them.

Edited by ghostdog

Apologies on my part as well. As I've mentioned before it was pretty tough for me to get around here earlier tonight but I am looking forward for Monday. :)

It's Monday, its 2000z and I'm on the hunt for missions to fly!

C'mon into the TS server if you have a mission you want to fly or if you want to fly some DCS tonight, I'll be operating the server between 2000-2200z, potentially going on to 0000z if necessary to complete the mission.

Currently I have only Operation Bactria (classic) and the training mission developed by skyenet and I (now with added Hawk). Reccommendations should be for missions with maximum emphasis of Tactics and your absolute game-face, event-ready behaviour with missions played at a smooth and slow pace

I will try to be present from around 2000z. I do have to bake a cake and make dinner first though.

Yesterday we had about 6 people which was pretty neat. Unfortunately i couldn't get to play with you guys because i had an appointment and i kind of had to rush for it. Does anyone know how to set up triggers and such? I have a good idea for a mission but I have no experience on this, so I will need some assistance.

Also, since the last update my mig21 got fubar and I am not being able to click in any switches around the cockpit, does anyone have the same problem? Is there a fix?

apologies for the no-show last night, guys. my system hasn't been playing nice, and work is tearing me apart (retail at Xmas. YAAAAY). ill see you  all later this week.