Sign in to follow this  
Kingslayer

Next Generation Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare gameplay

Can you not do it and if so will you unlock a Westboro Baptist Church achievement? 

Can you not do it and if so will you unlock a Westboro Baptist Church achievement? 

Kevin Spacey will come and hit you over the head with a bottle of mountain dew for not showing due respect to the fallen.

Remember Doritos™ Dew™ it right.

Edited by Kingslayer

I found the plot to be very shallow. Also the ending was one of the most meh endings ever.

Black Ops 1/2 still has the best plot in the CoD series. It also has a choice system.

Thread Moved to Off Topic due to content not fitting gaming discussion.

I would urge people to use the report function on content that they see is in direct violation of the Forum SOPs as opposed to continuing to participate in a manner against the same SOPs and or complain about the content still being up while no reports had been filed.

Rather than push forum warnings for the entire thread, the topic has been moved to off topic.

Wow, okay dick.

He's evil.

His character is almost too much like the one from House of Cards. Kinda seemed forced in the story a bit.

Some awesome cut scenes though. Game looks nice.

watched a few vids, doesn't look too bad, very different tho. 

All i can think is, great, now these bunny hoppers have jet packs....

And my god, the number of cheaters in COD is nuts. I remember in the past few titles, the MP games were plagued with them badly but they were a lot of fun without the cheaters.

Well, at least you guys didn't have to buy a DLC to kill Kevin Spacey

have been playing the game for a couple days now and it is surprisingly a great fresh go at the franchise.

have been playing the game for a couple days now and it is surprisingly a great fresh go at the franchise.

The lag though...

MP play is the same fucking shit as the last three COD ports for PC.

Shitty lobby host system that makes it either impossible to play, or unfun as you end up as the god [i mean host] of the game. 

At level 12 I went 30 and 2, running around shooting people with my sidearm. They couldn't fight back because of the lag.

It was pretty fantastic. 

It reminded me enough of titan fall, to where I reinstalled TF and ended up playing that instead. At least their shitty lobby system doesn't screw you over once you hit the ground.

Most of the time.