Sign in to follow this  
broadkills

Video explaining CSE medical system

Today I was look to understand CSE medical system only to find one video that actually explains the medical system.

Knowing that no one know how the medical system works here's the video, hopefully it helps.

We do have quite a good guide right on these forums, created by Scalemage0. That is if you cba watching a 40 min video.

We do have quite a good guide right on these forums, created by Scalemage0. That is if you cba watching a 40 min video.

I did not know there was a guide. I presumed there was no guide since everyone was unsure how it works, besides a handful of people.

Yeah, ill be updating that guide as soon as i get the time/motivation. It needs updating since the last patch.

oh well, at least there is a video and written guide for people to use. At the end of the day the goal is to inform people about the medical system, Not who has the latest guide.

Scale do you have a link to your guide or have you taken it down until you update it?