Sign in to follow this  
Noyse

Arma Enhanced Movement

Hey guys! I was just wondering what you thought about this mod. I personally like the climbimg, but not so sure about the jumping. Its still WIP btw 

Edited by Noyse

As long as it recognizes the difference between the guy shown in the video scaling a wall (Just his rile and a light vest) compared to someone with full body armour, a backpack, etc then this would be great.

If you slow it down you can see each annimation clip into the walls or the rifle is floating in air.  Also jumping from the first floor like that, no twisted ankle at the least?

ArmA Creed 3. I can't wait to parkour my balls onto a house facade.

ArmA Creed 3. I can't wait to parkour my balls onto a house facade.

Dons full gear, breaks neck...

Like to see you leap over a gap like that with body armour, rifle & kit.

Its for opportunities like this i get sad that i never bring e helmet cam.

Those jumps look way too long, but other than that it doesn't look too bad.

Hope it integrates with stamina though.

Yeah it would be cool to have something likethis, but I worry about getting arma'd.I would like to climb over a wall and not get glitched into it.

Even in some buildings now when I try to "jump" over a curb, i end up glitching into the floor where i break my ankle, then my knee, and then my neck......

There is another mod out there made by Laxeman (I think) that involves climbing, was pretty good when i tired it a while ago.

Watching this video made my knees hurt...

Toughen up, this isn't the Air Force.

Looks very decent, they should probably reduce the jumping distance slightly.

Too fast. Should require other players to cross over tall walls to promote teamplay, like in Resistance and Liberation. Or on this mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkHgqr-Rrjc

The only animation I find usable and suitable for the type of gameplay we strive for is the vaulting over short walls/fences. I44 has a similar animation and it has proved to be very useful and immersive to me.

Edited by W-Cephei

We had this in a Mod before but more realistic. If he makes mit more realistic and less jumping onto something but more climbing onto something wich is more realistic with full gear. Also the time to go over a wall should be longer.