Add Haribo as a Regular?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Add Haribo as a Regular?

• Yes
    • No

Dear United Operations,

For those of you who do not remember me, my name is haribo former UOTC officer and Regular. I joined In 2012 and gained regular ship in early 2013.

I resigned earlier this Year due to personal reasons.

I'm applying today, for regularship due to intentions of stepping back into a position within UOTC, I feel that with the recent shutting down of the arma 2 servers it is a crucial time for UOTC to redirect towards arma 3 this is what I intend on working towards.

I have always cared about the direction of the community and having an active vote within the community is somthing I would like to have back.

Now why you should vote yes, you can look towards my past polls and history within the community, I have done my upmost to for fill each target I have set myself within the community, which can be proven by my past polls.

http://forums.unitedoperations.net/index.php/topic/14570-regular-nomination-for-haribo-2012-11-01/

http://forums.unitedoperations.net/index.php/user/1-united-operations/

http://forums.unitedoperations.net/index.php/user/4861-unitedoperations/

Thank you for considering me.

This poll requires a 2/3 vote and 1 week.

Voting no until the user in question can pass a spelling test.

You can't expect him to spell correctly. After all, he's a piece of candy.

Abstaining until:

1) Kingslayer's reason

2) What and how will you do with UOTC to salvage it from current situation? I understand what current UOTC officer stated, but that never got materialized to any applicable extent, so I was hoping you could lay out at least a basic plan so we know what to expect.

An act of God? Is the end near? A nearly grammatically flawless post? 

Prepare for the apocalypse brothers and sisters, a miracle has occurred today.

Caribou can just use Google Chrome, it has an  auto spell check feature. Some UOTC stuff would be stellar, but my vote remains a yes without any UOTC commitment from him.

You can't expect him to spell correctly. After all, he's a piece of candy.

I expect the highest levels of spelling and grammar from all confectionery.

One must maintain standards, otherwise where would we be? Probably somewhere dreadful and foreign, like France, perish the thought.

I would vote yes for Haribo-goldbaeren-2007_zps33656dc0.gifif I could.

Edited by enex

I feel this poll is missing an in-depth analysis of haribo's time on the primary over the past year broken down into slots taken & mission type.

Failing that I suppose the regulars can only follow their conscience & haribo's improvement in spelling in making their decision. Ps, if I could I'd vote yes. UP needs more candy.

John

Thank your for the overwhelming support.

Voted yse, for amazing feats of spelling to follow.

I fear i couldn't let you down even if i tried.

Voting no until the user in question can pass a spelling test.

I would be able to complete any of the following spelling tests are your nearest convenience. http://www.kidsspell.com/spelling-lists.php lessons 1 to 82.

Abstaining until:

1) Kingslayer's reason

2) What and how will you do with UOTC to salvage it from current situation? I understand what current UOTC officer stated, but that never got materialized to any applicable extent, so I was hoping you could lay out at least a basic plan so we know what to expect.

Im not going to lie to you and promise a series of actions, when at this current time i am not 100% up to date with the current situation of UOTC. but from my understanding it has been left in the same state as when i left it.

From this i do have some basic elements that have to happen. for starters the current roster is outdated but nearly 6 months, the current list as when i last sore it had myself still as the officer and has other member's that are no loner with the community. at the current state alot of the guild lines and policy's need very little work but fundamentally the department is simply not doing as it is expected its not teaching and as before my primary goal will be to get UOTC working as a basic level with a scene of standardized courses and a regular time table. I managed this on a basic level before.

While i am not able to talk to much about it, it wont be long before i am able to, there are a couple of members of UOTC i need to have discussions to formulate an official plan. 

This will be made public at the earliest possible time

An act of God? Is the end near? A nearly grammatically flawless post? 

Prepare for the apocalypse brothers and sisters, a miracle has occurred today.

auto correct on my phone is fantastic im not going to lie.

Caribou can just use Google Chrome, it has an  auto spell check feature. Some UOTC stuff would be stellar, but my vote remains a yes without any UOTC commitment from him.

As said before im not able to commit to a plan at this time.

I expect the highest levels of spelling and grammar from all confectionery.

One must maintain standards, otherwise where would we be? Probably somewhere dreadful and foreign, like France, perish the thought.

I originated in the French factory and was smuggled into England in the pocket of a 5 year old tourist.

While I don't know you that well, the outpouring of support from my fellow Regulars is enough to convince me that voting yes is the right decision. Welcome back.