KassareD

RIP Sherms/Sherminator

There are very few people that I actually remember by name, mostly because I have pretty shitty memory. One of the ways I remember names is seeing them and having a lasting impression, I've had the pleasure of having him in my squads on a regular basis and he was easily one of the better dudes out there. It's a shame he had to leave us so soon, don't let his death be in vain. Cherish every living second you have and be a reminder that it could all end at any time without warning. RIP buddy.

Sad to hear that. Good night sweet prince.

Not to make light of this or anything, but maybe we should hold a memorial service for him in-game (21 Gun Salute or something like that) and send the video to his mother as our condolences.

Sad to hear that. Good night sweet prince.

Not to make light of this or anything, but maybe we should hold a memorial service for him in-game (21 Gun Salute or something like that) and send the video to his mother as our condolences.

Very much like the idea of this

I think holding a memorial service on the server, or a minutes silence would be justifiable and do the community proud.

Ultimately, the best thing we can do, is keep the server at a high standard of play.

However, not a regular so unable to file a motion for this. How does one go about setting up a request for something of this nature? I am being earnest and my intentions are of respect and condolence.

Edited by ghostdog

I don't think that's appropriate.

A message of condolence "signed" by as many people as possible would be better & probably be better received.

I don't think that's appropriate.

A message of condolence "signed" by as many people as possible would be better & probably be better received.

This is a much better idea. It would be a nice touch if everyone included their location to show a "friends all over the world" thing. Edited by HellHound

Ok, that seems better. I'm trying to find any way to make this as a respectful service to a fellow community member.

even an acknowledgement in the years review would probably be more suitable... assuming that video is being made.

So sad to hear this. Seemed like a good dude. If there is any way to sign a condolence letter and mail it to his family, I would like to. He was the kind of player that you were always glad to see on the server list.

So sad to hear this. Seemed like a good dude. If there is any way to sign a condolence letter and mail it to his family, I would like to. He was the kind of player that you were always glad to see on the server list.

We could make a scrapbook of sorts. Have everyone write a small letter, mail it to impulse or somebody, have that person bind it all together and then mail it off.

Who has contact with his parents & would actually be able to deliver this?

Once we have that I'll make a new thread with a message & for people to sign, then it can be sent.

I honestly think that scrapbook idea is a good idea, it's not over-the-top as a memorial video would be but it shows the effect he had on the community.

I honestly think that scrapbook idea is a good idea, it's not over-the-top as a memorial video would be but it shows the effect he had on the community.

Would be difficult to do & I'm not sure if Impulse particularly wants his address made public.

I can't send Kassa PMs though D:

Would be difficult to do & I'm not sure if Impulse particularly wants his address made public.

I can't send Kassa PMs though D:

I have a PO box that I don't care about people knowing. Not saying to send it to me, but PO boxes are great 

Sorry to revive an old thread but I wasnt around when this was occuring

Sherminator you were a great guy, I'll miss giving you shit. Good luck brother

Did anything ever come of any of the memorial ideas given out in this thread?

Sadly not. I was unable to do something in-time and some of the suggestions were not fitting to the circumstance and sincerity that it deserved.