Fighter

Squad: A commercial game made by developers of and inspired by PR:BF2

I donated $100 to it on Kickstarter a while back so... First person to respond to this comment get my extra steam Squad key for free!

I donated $100 to it on Kickstarter a while back so... First person to respond to this comment get my extra steam Squad key for free!

I mean i'd love to play it 

I always loved playing PR, I'll dibs on that! Would love to play with you when it releases.

Welp, lets see see how this game works out... I want the key.

Edit: okay...

Anyway, anyone knows if they are going to fix the horribly unrealistic scope magnifications?

Edited by W-Cephei

I am looking to get this after I know the kids gifts are all squared away first.  It would be nice to play along with some friendly faces.

I mean i'd love to play it 

You responded first. Sorry everyone else. I'll PM you the key. 

It was quite annoying that I couldn't preorder it and save $5, as my bank wouldnt accept the details passed on from paypal;p

Certainly looking forward to playing it with you guys, once I get it, probably next year though.

A dedicated server would be nice, although we probably lack the resources on the current machine and cash for another one.

Game is fun. Randoms are using the squad voice chat. Looking forward for an session with a full UO Squad.

I am going to pick up a copy of this in the future. Never played PR, but it looked awesome from the vids I watched, and this game looks great.

Only PR I played was the one in Arma2 that had a short life. A bunch of us UO guy's ended up spontaneously joining a server, and we kicked some ass. It was funny to join a random server spontaneously only to see that almost half was UO guys on one side.

I will rework that this weekend. Working though initial stability testing right now, admin list and donor list to follow.

Reserved slots will be present. (Roughly 10 apx)

I have an extra key from when I preordered, will get you into the alpha as it stands right now, with full release as well. The person I preordered with found another key, since I was gone for a while.

PM me or message me for it.

This post probably deserves its own thread, but if your having massive stutters and hick-ups as you are running or in a firefight, apply these settings for an instafix:

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/9023-enabling-texture-streaming-in-current-build-not-tested/

Low is for 2GB VRAM

Medium is for 2.5GB VRAM

High is for 3GB VRAM

Ultra is for 4GB VRAM

Force

This, Game was running horribly and instantly fixed all of my stutter issues. Some people have mentioned that this doesn't fix some similar issues, but if you have windows 8 or up or a stringent active antivirus software this is probably the fix for you.

This, Game was running horribly and instantly fixed all of my stutter issues. Some people have mentioned that this doesn't fix some similar issues, but if you have windows 8 or up or a stringent active antivirus software this is probably the fix for you.

They patched parts of it into the game today.

How do we plan to enforce the same rules we enforce on our ArmA server on the Squad server?

It wouldn't be possible. We don't have the manpower or the monitoring tools, or even the admin rights, to facilitate game moderating Squad in a manner resembling anything similar to how we handle Arma 3.

Just bought it and played it today, game runs great on my system and I loved the feel of it. Squads were actually working together to win, wasn't something I expected. 

How do we plan to enforce the same rules we enforce on our ArmA server on the Squad server?

GM level permissions are quite possible.

Regular/Donor permissions are planned for this weekend's update after the holidays.

General Rules will be expected to be followed, where relevant. Some ACRE specific rules will not be applicable.