Sign in to follow this  
Emerald

Life is Feudal: Your Own

Dam this is amazing. It's like Wyrm online. I'll give this try when it comes out for sure.  From the trailer combat seems okay, nothing too special. Anyone have this?

Edited by HeadShot

It has potential.

Depending on the ammount of freedom and possibilities the game provides us, I'd say it's a good rebirth of oldschool Ultima Online experiences.

At the same time, I'm a bit suspicious about it, simply for being another medieval third person game. Naturally at first glance, it tend to be repetitive and monotonous, but I'm sure a bit of gameplay will either prove this correct or totally wrong.

Looking forward for it.

Following this game with interest. I can see major pitfalls with public server derpy-trollness.

If you guys would like, some friends and I have a server. It's Brand new (less than a week) and is perfect for starting out. We are building away and trying to make a city. If you join, your free to play as you feel whether its grief or prosper. Bring your friends! 

Skill cap 3000, normal progression. 

I'm trying to help this server grow. Right now, no hackers or anything; active admins, and its wide open to start whatever, wherever. 

To join the server (I can't remember the name) just put the following in the console "~"

joinToRemoteServer("23.81.64.26:39960","")

That'll do it.

DISCLAIMER: This is not attempting to recruit or disband people, this is just a server opportunity. I even play on this server while on UO TS3.

Thanks.

Edited by Zedic

Following this game with interest. I can see major pitfalls with public server derpy-trollness.

Very little "Troll society" thus far. You get your fair share of idiots, but we've had only 3-4 instances of people stealing in the week+ we've been playing.

Right now, there really isn't any way for Servers to police the random dude that comes on to steal stuff.

Players have the ability to kill people they don't want arounds, secondly the admin can straight up ban people who do stupid things.

There are options available to secure items and prevent them from "walking away"

Looks like Medieval Minecraft, sort of.

It's building, living, general survival. I really hate it when people compare games in genres together, but it is pretty much minecraft that's got some dam good graphics and rpg gameplay.

Nah we play on a random server, but I'm gonna start to play on Zedic's friend's server--the setup is much better.

Edited by HeadShot

Looks great. I wonder how it compares to Ultima Online?

I'd be interested in the MMO servers.

Edited by Rein

worth getting to spend time with Zedic?

My thoughts exactly.

Hmm, felt a lot like how Mortal Online was in the start, but that everything (that i tried) is a loading bar, kinda destroys it for me, to much waiting, where i as the player was not doing anything.

But lets see where the game is in a few months.

(btw, Mortal Online went free to play, and upgraded their graphics engine, so it looks awesome now )

So far I have to say this game is pretty fun. Thanks for the opportunity to join the server!