Cunnah

Elite: Dangerous

I would be interested in getting back into ED. Its been a while though so got some rust. 

Hell yeah. Some of us in UOAF play and I'm sure this new update will make a lot more people come back.

To all Elite: Dangerous players - With the introduction of Squadrons in-game, I've created the UOED Squadron. Apply now so you can be included!

*Repost from Discord*

Not very thrilled with the unnecessary and forth-wall breaking component of including "Elite Dangerous" in the name within the game Elite Dangerous.

Seen Discord. Let's do this properly, we need run all this past the PRO. Was that done?

Assuming, yes..

UOSF - United Operations Space Force

UOSC - United Operations Space Command

UOSF - United Operations Space Fleet

UOSN - United Operations Space Navy

.. you know, the usual stuff.

Took my new Phantom out to a space cloud. A lot creepier than it looks, as there's no light when in the center.

dRTtgjX.jpg

Edited by DrSlaughterRex

Generally titles are per Title Name - Air Forces was an outlier.

UOED would be applicable.

UOPS was planetside, SQ was Squad, and SB was Steel Beasts.

Officer/Regular Management - Creation of the group/outfit would be needed from an administrative level, for later promotion and or adoption. But Volunteer running/invites/etc is fine so long as there is an option for these non supported games to later be community managed/included.

I am unfamiliar with how management of Groups within ED are currently handled. If I need to create this group, and then invite a manager to invite people into the game, that is fine, so long as secondary people can do invite roles.

At present I see no need to restrict any one from trying to participate, and if need be it can even be an open invite group.

In this case the UOED being discussed above was mainly in relation to the in-game Squad 4 character ID and name and not how the group, if applicable, would be referred to at UO.

Squadrons, in-game, can be handed over to another player. In-game management has multiple ranks, all of which have configurable names and levels of authorised actions per rank.

Another really good fan-made video that showcases some of the new stuff in Elite Dangerous..

Edited by kail

Just joined up!

I haven't played much (despite having the game for a year), as you could tell, but I'm looking forward to getting back into it!

I finally finished grinding for a Corvette, now i just need engineering...
Anyone still playing this? is there a clan?

UPDATE:

Found you guys, let's do this

Screenshot_0000.jpg

Edited by neo_razgriz
Found you

I haven't been on in a little bit, but I'm about to restart my corvette grind. 

I've been doing rescue missions, but I'm unsure if there's anything as consistent.

On 2/16/2019 at 7:09 PM, DrSlaughterRex said:

I haven't been on in a little bit, but I'm about to restart my corvette grind. 

I've been doing rescue missions, but I'm unsure if there's anything as consistent.

level 5 to 12 Federation:
Go to Earth - Sol
3 stations orbiting it, filled to the brim with fed factions.
DO ALL THE DONATION MISSIONS
Take a type 9 and take as many REP++++ source and return and water mining missions as you can (make sure you can source all the materials at the same station).
Sometimes there are good REP++++ delivery missions.
The destinations for the missions are also fed factions, so donate there as well.

After 4 days and 250M CR, you'll get your corvette...